Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Happilyeverafter
Beginner May 2021 Nagpur

Outfits for engagement

Happilyeverafter, the 7 August, 2020 at 16:41 Posted in Wedding Fashion 2 6

Hi everyone,

I am getting engaged next month and would like to seek help in choosing my engagement outfit. The engagement will be held at our place during the day.
Please help while keeping an eye over these :

1. The dress has to be long-sleeved since my hands are extremely thin.

2. I am pear-shaped but underweight for my age.

3.Height: 5'2"

I know the pointers make the task difficult. 😌 Would really appreciate all the help I can get. 😣

6 Replies

Latest activity by Bhavika, the 11 August, 2020 at 16:26
  • B
    Super October 2021 South Delhi
    Bhavika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Lol, I second that. 😂 And I dont think a saree will match with the function! You can go for gowns and especially the designs which are trending these days! 🤞

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Riya,

Always happy to help! Smiley smile

Absolutely! That's a wise option because you will get to explore ideas according to your wishes and thoughts. When is your engagement? And, if you need help with the boutiques near your location then let me know I will help you out with the same. I have also heard about Johri Bazar, are you going to shop anything from there? 😍

• Happilyeverafter
    Beginner May 2021 Nagpur
    Happilyeverafter ·
    • Hide content
    Guys, thanks for taking the time to help me out. 🙂
    @Surbhi: Thank you Surbhi! These are of immense help. I am thinking of getting my outfit stitched so that I will have freedom customizing them.

@Latika: I am thinking of pastels. Anything red or pink or yellow is a no-no since those shades are reserved for the wedding and Mehendi. The pandemic has tied our hands when it comes to shopping. How I miss those days! 😣😌

@Bhavika: I think I will go with saree or an indo-western gown. But then, I imagine tripping over the saree and think gown would be safer. 😂

• B
    Super October 2021 South Delhi
    Bhavika ·
    • Hide content

Are you planning to wear, gown, lehenga or saree? Let me know I can help you with amazing ideas! Smiley smile

• Latika
    Expert December 2021 North Delhi
    Latika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

This is something informative. Even I am going to look out for d same! Smiley laugh

Hi Riya, do you have any colour preferences? I think the colour gives a different look. Bright colours are in!

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Riya!

Welcome back on WeddingWire India Community. I hope you're doing well. 💛

Wedding functions outfit should always be on point and I totally get your point on customising the engagement outfit according to your ideas and wishes. Just to add my bit, I have found a bunch of pieces which will help you to select your precious dress. 😍

7 Elegant Full Sleeve Gown Designs for Brides & Bridesmaids

6 Ways To Rock A Full Sleeves Net Blouse Design At Your Next Function!

5 Beautiful Full Sleeve Blouse Designs and How They Can Be Perfect for Every Weather

Confused About Styling Your Engagement Dress for Bride? Look No More

The above outfit guide is going to help you with innovative and trendy ideas. Let me know if you need any further help. 🤗

Are you going to get the outfit stitched? 🌻

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration