Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Manvi
WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon

Picking Non Saaya Dates for Autumn Weddings!

Manvi, the 29 August, 2021 at 16:35 Posted in Community Conversations 0 2

Hey Y'all! 😊

As we all know, COVID-19 has transformed Indian weddings like never before! We can see big fat weddings are replaced by intimate Indian weddings, couples are getting married on non-saaya dates and sustainability has replaced pomp and splendour.

Prerana Agarwal Saxena, Founder CEO at Theme Weavers Designs, shares her take on Non Saaya dates:

We can see that there is a high demand seen in wedding dates in November and December at present. These two months usually see the most number of weddings and seem to be a crowd favourite. Looking at how places are slowly opening up, the dates in the latter part of the year are in demand as it gives one enough time to go ahead with the planning & management of the event accordingly. The last two months of the year are also a witness to great weather conditions, letting the bride flaunt her best self without any compromise.

When the decision is taken by the bride and the groom, they are comfortable opting for non-saaya dates, otherwise the family prefers to book Saaya dates and not so eagerly agrees to non-saaya date bookings. Also, the second wave and the impending lockdown brought many plans again to a halt. With places opening up and events becoming a possibility now, couples are looking to get married as soon as possible due to the adverse uncertainty in the situation.

To Know More About Non Saaya Wedding Dates In Autumn And Expert Views, Read Here:

Picking Non Saaya Dates for Autumn Weddings

Picking Non Saaya Dates for Autumn Weddings! 1

2 Replies

Latest activity by Tara, the 29 August, 2021 at 17:03
  • T
    Dedicated October 2023
    Tara ·
    • Hide content

One of my friend was planning to get married in November but she was not able to find a venue on her desired date. I'm definitely going to share this with her and I'm sure out of so many date options available here, we'll be able to find something Smiley heart Smiley heart

Thank you for sharing this 🤗

• R
    Reema ·
    • Hide content

I'm surprised to see so many dates available in Sep, oct and Nov. That's such a great information Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration