Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Dedicated October 2022

Please help me with some sister anniversary wishes asap!

Varsha, the 11 May, 2022 at 15:12 Posted in Community Conversations 0 4

Its my sister’s anniversary. Need to send her a gift with a note. Please help me with some wishes!

4 Replies

Latest activity by Varsha, the 6 July, 2022 at 18:37
  • V
    Dedicated October 2022
    Varsha ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Oh yes! I used that one only 😍

• T
    Dedicated October 2023
    Tara ·
    • Hide content

I really liked the 2nd one 😍

• V
    Dedicated October 2022
    Varsha ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

OMG! This is amazing. Thanks alot. You have saved so much of my time Smiley heart

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Varsha!

A sister is a gift for life! On her wedding anniversary, share a customized, and sweet anniversary wish with her. Here are some of the best wishes that you may use or take inspiration from👇

1. To my dearest sister,

I know I wasn't the best 'best friend' growing up. I have heard in many occasions that I was a complete pain in the neck for you. But I loved every minute of teasing you, making silly jokes, watching you run around me in the house. That attention was everything! I miss that attention now Smiley tongue, but I am also thankful that you brought Jij into my life to add to the overall love and pampering. Stay the best couple you are, always! Happy Wedding Anniversary.

2. Dear Sister,

The most wonderful inspiration in life, is to look at our elders and see them happy. When we were young, we looked up at mom and dad's beautiful relationship. Now, I have mom and dad and you and Jiju setting the best possible goals for me. Thank you so much for being such a positive influence and inspiration in my life. We are the luckiest siblings, aren't we?

Here's wishing you a very happy wedding anniversary. May your love grow deeper with time.

3. A wonderful pair with mountains of love. May you always be like that. I wish you a very Happy Anniversary. I am celebrating this beautiful occasion with you both. A cup raised to your love and your successful marriage

4. Dear Sister,

Thank you for being my best friend my entire life. I have always had someone to hold on to and share my secrets with. And now "Jij's name" has the same gift for life. You have been always been unconditional and so caring. You have a beautiful heart and that is the most special thing about you.

I am so proud to call you my sister. Happy Wedding Anniversary to my beautiful princess. May your love get stronger every year.

Hope you found this helpful. If you are looking for more wishes to show your love for your sister, we have curated 70+ wedding anniversary wishes for your sister here: Trending Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Sister - Weddingwire.in 😍💛

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration