Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Just Said Yes November 2021 North Delhi

Proposal idea

Ansh, the 16 June, 2020 at 03:18 Posted in Trending Weddings 0 14
Hi Team
I want to propose my girlfriend whom I am going to marry next year. So can you suggest me some trendy ideas ?
Looking forward for your responses 😍

14 Replies

Latest activity by yumi, the 3 October, 2023 at 21:17
  • October
    Super October 2020 South Delhi
    October ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Oh yess pleasee!! It’s so exciting! 😍
  • S
    Super February 2022 West Delhi
    Sanya ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

Whenever you will opt for this, please don't forget to share your lovely pictures with us!!! 😍😍😍😍

• A
    Ansh ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hi palak

I put up in Delhi and I think that this is not possible in Delhi.

• October
    Super October 2020 South Delhi
    October ·
    • Hide content
    Good luck and Good wishes to you!🌈✨
  • Palak
    Expert April 2021 Fatehabad
    Palak ·
    • Hide content
    Also, congratulations and all the very best to you! I hope she says Yes to you😄 and you succeeded in giving her the best surprise of her life!
  • Palak
    Expert April 2021 Fatehabad
    Palak ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Woah😮🤩 That hot air balloon idea is killer😍 It’ll be a heart winning proposal if you could carry that out!!
  • Gargi
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Will totally look forward to the pictures☺☺

• A
    Ansh ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Yeah that wil be perfect

• Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Great! I'm so glad I could give you something helpful!🥰

Always happy to help!😄

Ps- Would love to know how you actually went on proposing her and seized the moment! ❤✨

• A
    Ansh ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Sounds Great !

Thanks Gargi and WeddingWire for helping me. Amazing platform and you guys are so overwhelming and such a warm gestures. I really appreciate your effort and suggesting some crazzy ideas. I will definitely book all my vendors from this platform only.

• Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

And we surely have the best team to help you find the best photographer suiting all your budget and other requirements ☺You can share your contact details with me and I'll let them contact you with the same😄

• Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Sure Ansh! This sounds great! Even I had thought of suggesting you to get somebody capture her reaction to make it a memory captured for a lifetime! 😍

Here, this blog is super super relevant for you to go through: 7 Heart Warming Proposal Pictures to Get!

You can get the best travel junkie picture and the long walk picture inspo from here

You can also plan a Luxury Resort Stay somewhere by the ocean and get yourself clicked there!😄

• A
    Ansh ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Hey Gargi
    Wooowwwww ideas are really superb 😍
    I am also planning to capture this moment by hiring a photographer too and I will do that from WeddingWire itself. It would be great if you can suggest me 2-3 best ideas where we can also hire a photographer to capture that moment
  • Gargi
    Gargi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Hey Hey Ansh!😍 I can sense the excitement in your voice and it made me super excited and keen on making it memorable for the both of you!

I have hundreds of ideas running on my mind now, I wish I could give you all of them😆! But here are some for now (can figure out something more personalised If you wish to, later on):

- If you are one of those old-school couples who are a sucker for simple, real, romantic things.. then you can propose her over a long, romantic walk at night🥰

- Or maybe do it when she'd least expect it.. Take her out for a casual dinner date and do it over her favourite food!😍 Just like that! All unexpected!

- If you guys are travel junkies and you do not mind funding a small trip to seal the date, this article will be the best one for you to check out once: Romantic Proposal at These Budget-friendly Destinations

- If you want to give her the Proposal of her dreams and make her heart pound.. take her on a Hot Air Balloon Ride🤩 and make it the most unforgettable one!

- You can also go for a Public Space Marriage Proposal. That definitely catches everybody's attention and make the girl feel extremely extremely special

- If you have a Lil filmy keeda😎 inside you.. you can combine these and do it the filmy way! Go check it out and pick the right one for yourself😉 7 Filmy Proposal Lines for Girl to Nail the Wedding Proposal

A Little Tip: Don't forget the contemplated Diamond ring💍 (a constant in every girl's dream wedding proposal)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration