Recently commented on
Pls suggest some quirky hashtag which includes their name.
Hi guys We are looking to crowdsource our wedding hashtag Our names are - Pratik Basu and Aaina Malhotra Look forward to your ideas!
Please suggest a hashtag for Aanchal and Akshay
Hi can you suggest some quirky hashtags for Samyak and Bhumi
Hi everyone, Can someone guide me good, selected showrooms for bridal lehengas in Chandigarh, Ambala and Ludhiana? Also, If there are good showrooms which rents designer lehengas, please do let me...
I feel every small detail needs attention on your wedding and nails are definitely one of them. Do you have some good suggestions for manicure designs?
Hey guys, what do you think about wearing a gold nose ring on wedding?
Hi, can you suggest cool hashtags for Chetan (Groom) and Sanchi (Bride)
Hi guys, I am looking for latest chura design. What type of designs are in trend these days?
I feel bridal saree are so much in trend these days. What are you guys opting for?
I love sabyasachi’s lehenga collection and his designs are all about royalty. Can you please help me with some of his latest bridal lehenga options.
I’m planning to organise small and sweet games for my Mehendi ceremony. Please help me with your suggestions!!
The chiffon ruched skirt topped with an embroidered blouse and organza cape screams beauty! The diva, Fatima Sana Sheikh looks ethereal in Ridhi Mehra's beautiful lehenga. Do you love experimenting...
Please suggest couple hashtag for bride-disha and groom-rachit
Hi all, Please suggest some hashtags for Rashi and Amrit. Thanks
Please suggest some good locations in Delhi for pre-wedding shoot
We are planning to keep it between 150-200. What about you guys?
Hi,please suggest some hashtag for Meet and Radhika
Please suggest some hashtags for Riya and kishan Nickname - riyu and cheekkoo
Hola!!! Hope you are doing greatttt. I’m getting married soon and need a creative, short and sweet wedding hashtag. Groom- Pritish, Bride - Ayushi Many thanks! Stay safe,Ayushi 💕