Recently commented on
I have never seen one such Haldi decor Design ever! The decoration looks GORGGGG! I am going to opt for one such decor idea for my Haldi function! Have you decided the haldi decor yet?
Can someone here state the difference? I want to select my wedding jewellery asap!
Need hashtag for a wedding of my cousin Christina n groom’s name is Christopher
Hashtag for Tarun and aneesha
This whole bridal outfit is indeed making a fashion statement! Is anyone here planning to play with contrast in their wedding outfits?
Need a wedding hashtag for Sumaiya and Shahid please!!
Hi guys my brother is getting married and we need some unique hashtag can you suggest groom sumit bride sangeeta
Hi, Hashtag help for Bride: Anuska Acharya and Groom Kushal Pokharel Nicknames: Musu and Khusi
Bride - Aayushi Kasarpu Groom - Rubul Chakraborty
Hi people, how many of you are planning to colour coordinate bridesmaid outfits? I was thinking, it would be an awesome idea to do so. What do you guys think?
What are the best honeymoon destinations in Europe or in India in March? Not looking for any of these- Mauritius Maldives Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Need to get some really quirky hashtag options for Sonali Nigam and Simar chawla. Please help
Hi, My friend is getting married and we want a unique wedding hashtag. Bride- Meher Kataria and groom- Bharat Manuja.
I have thought of gifting a pair of designer anklets to mom and my future mother in law. Any ideas would be appreciated
One of my friends is getting married next year so he is looking for top-notch photographers who can travel outstations! Help Help!
Please suggest wedding hashtag for Vikram and Purva apart from Purvik
Hey surbhi, please help me out in finding hashtag for Shweta (shikha) and Divyat (sonu).. pls pls pls
Please suggest some hashtag for my marriage. My name is Sneha and getting married to Abhinav. Thanks in advance
Need good catchy hashtags for our weeding. Yash Kothari & Jyoti Bihani. I also call her bubbles.
I’m planning to wear a golden lehenga at the reception ceremony. What will look better potli bag or clutch?
I’m looking for some simple and fun wedding games for adults
Guys please share some save the date invitation designs that we can send to the guests