Recently commented on
Hey, kindly help us with hashtags for our wedding which is in the month of February. Couple: Nidhi Agrawal & Kunal Poddar
What type of gown designs are in trend these days?
Girls, are you planning to get extensions done or keep it normal? I am planning for nail extensions. How about you?
Hi! Need help with hashtags for our wedding! Bride - Shweta Barthwal (Nickname: Tinkoo) Groom - Jai Barick (Nickname: Sanu)
I wish to have flawless skin before my wedding, and I have stopped using cosmetics. But, I'd be needing a thin covering line for the protection of skin and for that, I am looking for a BB cream....
Hey guys, I’m looking for a good / catchy wedding hashtag The names are : Groom : Pranay BhardwajBride : Nikita Pandey
Hi, Please create a query wedding hashtag for us. Groom's Name - Vaibhav Chaurasia Bride's name - Ayesha Agarwal
Groom - Devarshi Bhandari Bride - Neha Patel
Hi guys, Could anyone please suggest me for my wedding hashtags? Bride name : Ankita Groom : Biswajit Thanks in advance 😊
Hey! I need help for wedding hashtags Bride: Priya Khandelwal Groom: Mohnish Thosani Nicknames our friends use for us: Pri for Me & Mon for Mohnish
I have suggested this mehndi design to my mom! How do you like the design?
Do you think Rani pink colour is in trend these days?
What are the latest punjabi couple songs to perform with partner?
Apart from red and pink, What all the best wedding lehenga colours?
I want to explore Maldives for honeymoon and partner wants to explore Dubai. We are totally opposite. Don’t know what to do now
Hey Y'all! 😃 We all know that the decor of the wedding plays such an important role in the entire look and feel of the day that it’s almost safe to say, wedding decor mustn’t be compromised with;...
Yesss! We have decided the location and gonna roll with dolphins! Haha. How about you guys? Btw, how's the idea for honeymoon?
Hi All, I am looking for outfit suggestions for the mother of the bride. Can anyone help me with the same? Suggest me some ideas for haldi and wedding ceremony!
If you can give me the months that’d be great. If the wedding is in March what month would you send save the dates? Also If the wedding is in March when would you send the actual invites ?
Super confused between these 2 locations for pre wedding shoot😥😥
Which all liquor options can be kept on reception day? Help Help!
Hi, need a hashtag for my wedding Bride: Rutuja Groom: Sagar
Hey, please suggest me a wedding hashtag PRATIK & KEENA.