Recently commented on
This lehenga is from the collection of Arpita Mehta and sparkles with grace! This canary yellow lehenga set with a floral appliqué chainmail blouse is apt for all the bridesmaids! 😍
A swept-back, braided updo is a great hairstyle choice for any wedding occasion. How do you guys like it? 😍
Hellooooo! I'm getting married in a few months and really want a cute hashtag that incorporates our names and a bit of our story maybe. My name: Nida TaherHis name: Hassan KhanMet online on Minder....
I would like to have some unique hashtags for bride Ankita and groom Chandraneel. There love story started in 12th standard. The groom loves food and travelling. The bride loves painting.
Indian weddings are all about masti and traditions. What all traditional do you guys find the sweetest in an Indian wedding?😊
I'm so confused with the wedding song. Please share some suggestions
Hey, Urgently looking for a wedding hashtag for Archika (nickname annu) and Ankur. It's a Jain wedding. The Bride's zodiac sign is Capricorn and Groom is a Taurus. It's a love marriage. Thanks!
Hi, Could you please suggest a hashtag? Bride: Dolly Shah Groom: Aditya Gosalia Thanks
Hi! We are looking for hashtags for our wedding! Bride: Disha Groom: Sagar Thanks!
Hey! I need help for wedding hashtags Groom: Jay Kapadia Bride: Vrutika (Vru) Gandhi . . . . . . .
Hi, please suggest some hashtags for Pranav and Aakshi.. TIA
Hashtag Suggestion for VISHVJEET & JASMINE please.
Hi Guys, Please suggest some hashtags for my wedding. Bride: Akanksha Groom: Rishabh Thanks in Advance!
Please suggest hashtag for Ashley + Trupti
Hi, I am looking for suggestions for wedding hashtag. Here are the details Bride: Prarthana Groom: Kunal
Hi, can you please suggest a hashtag for my bff's wedding?? Bride Name - Manisha Biswal Groom Name - Satyadeep Mohanty
Can you please help me with a wedding hashtag for Saksha Shetty and Nishil shetty ?
Hi we were looking for wedding hashtag suggestions! Bride - Simran Kaur Groom - Aditya Bhadauria Wedding Date - 18th Feb Thank you ❤️
I want to go for a theme wedding but something which is not expensive. I want to plan everything under budget. What are the best budget friendly theme that I can opt for?
Kashmir was always on my list but never got a chance to explore this beauty. I’m thinking of planning my pre wedding shoot in Kashmir. What do you guys think about this idea?
How many of you guys planning to wear shades on the mehndi day? I’m not sure if it will look good on me :/