Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Best wedding cake flavours
Sharon, The 20 November, 2021 at 18:46

I don’t want anything basic. Any good suggestions for wedding cake flavours?

Nainika, monday 22-Nov-21 1 42
Riya
Looking for bridal gowns
Riya, The 20 November, 2021 at 18:57

I don’t want anything too Indian or too western. I’m looking for some good and elegant gown designs for my sagan ceremony

Nainika, monday 22-Nov-21 1 37
N
Return Gifts For Guests
Nainika, The 22 November, 2021 at 13:00

Hi People, can someone please suggest some good return gift ideas? TIA

Nainika, monday 22-Nov-21 40
Sakshi
Wedding hashtag
Sakshi, The 19 November, 2021 at 03:13

Need hashtag suggestions for Saksham & Kirti for their wedding.. Can anyone help me with this..

Manvi, monday 22-Nov-21 5 126
S
What do you guys prefer?
Sonal, The 22 November, 2021 at 11:33

A floral Mandap or a normal and simple mandap? I am crazy for colourful flowers though! 😍

Sonal, monday 22-Nov-21 28
Nanda
Hashtag for Shravani and Charan
Nanda, The 18 November, 2021 at 20:04

Hi All, I am bride’s brother, and looking for hashtag for my sister’s wedding. Suggest anything in Telugu or English Groom name- CharanBride name- Shravani

Manvi, monday 22-Nov-21 2 149
S
What are the new lehenga trends guys?
Simran, The 22 November, 2021 at 10:06

I was thinking to opt according to the trend only

Simran, monday 22-Nov-21 44
S
A piano setup on the wedding!
Sharon, The 21 August, 2021 at 14:49

I and my partner are music enthusiasts and we always wanted some music elements to be a part of our décor. I really liked this piano setup décor and it will match our pastel theme as well. Do you guys...

Brenda, monday 22-Nov-21 2 51
A
Need wedding hastag suggestions please
Apoorva, The 21 November, 2021 at 14:18

Hi, I'm looking for cute/quirky hashtags for my wedding next month. No pressure 😅! His name is Abhilash Bhat and i am Apoorva Bhat. Yes we both have the same surnames.😁. We're both into Pokemon and...

Manvi, sunday 21-Nov-21 2 56
M
Wedding Hashtag
Meghna, The 21 November, 2021 at 13:23

Hey, I need a Hashtag For Groom : Sohan Waghwani & Bride : Sonali Sugandh

Manvi, sunday 21-Nov-21 2 70
M
Wedding hashtag
Minal, The 21 November, 2021 at 03:42

Hi, We've been struggling to get a hashtag for my brother's wedding Groom name: AdityaBride name: Akanksha It'll be great if we could get some ideas

Manvi, sunday 21-Nov-21 2 307
Madhulika
Hashtag
Madhulika, The 21 November, 2021 at 01:04

Hi, Please suggest hashtag for Madhulika (Bride) and Mohit (Groom)

Manvi, sunday 21-Nov-21 5 79
Z
How do i achieve natural looking brows
Zara, The 21 November, 2021 at 15:14

My bae keeps making fun of my thin and light brows! I try filling them but they start looking unnatural Not sure if its because of my brow pencil or my bad technique

Sonal, sunday 21-Nov-21 1 40
B
White henna design
Barkha, The 21 November, 2021 at 11:27

I’m looking for some Arabic white henna design

Sonal, sunday 21-Nov-21 1 36
Khushi
How about having colourful kaleere instead of gold ones?
Khushi, The 21 November, 2021 at 16:21

Hahah! Everything would be so colourful!

Sonal, sunday 21-Nov-21 1 37
S
What do you guyys like the most? a movie date or a sober fine-dine?
Sonal, The 21 November, 2021 at 18:19

I toh love both when its with him! Haha!

Sonal, sunday 21-Nov-21 56
Manvi
I Never Thought Of: Picking A Pastel Shade For Wedding!
Manvi, The 21 November, 2021 at 13:49

Hey Lovelies!💛 Pastel lehenga designs have been a raging trend for the past few years and we know for a fact that it is here to stay. Right from picking a green lehenga for the mehndi to a pink...

Khushi, sunday 21-Nov-21 2 51
Sakhi
Need wedding hashtag
Sakhi, The 14 November, 2021 at 10:29

For Bride : Sakhi Ashar Groom : Dhairya joshi (DJ)

Manvi, sunday 21-Nov-21 8 94 2
R
i want my mother to twin on my reception day!
Ragini, The 21 November, 2021 at 14:09

I have always admired the boss of my life. I made a pact with my mother of twinning with her on my reception day! Haha!

Ragini, sunday 21-Nov-21 29
N
How much take does bridal makeup take?
Naina, The 20 November, 2021 at 18:47

I have never got a professional make done so I honestly have no idea. Approximately how much time will it take to complete the full wedding look?

Ishita, sunday 21-Nov-21 1 37
S
Best hair colour for brides?
Sharon, The 21 November, 2021 at 10:35

I wish to colour my hair before the wedding. Please help with some good hair colour suggestions. Also please add pictures for reference. Thanks!

Ishita, sunday 21-Nov-21 2 39
Manvi
Friday Favourite: Favourite Bridal Entry Song!😍
Manvi, The 19 November, 2021 at 10:35

Hey Lovelies! 😊 The bridal entry songs are the new rage at the wedding that will be the element of fun and be remembered forever and associated with many "remember when..." stories. While you will be...

Ishita, sunday 21-Nov-21 1 62
D
How’s shahpur jat market?
Deepika, The 19 November, 2021 at 11:44

I recently got to know about shahpur jat market in south Delhi. I have heard that this place has good wedding stores and collections but I feel like this is in south Delhi so the prices might be on...

Naina, sunday 21-Nov-21 1 38
N
Please help with bridal entry songs
Naina, The 21 November, 2021 at 12:08

I don’t want those old songs. Please help me with some fun and latest bridal entry songs

Naina, sunday 21-Nov-21 38

Groups

Inspiration