Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Manvi
Need To Have Or Nice To Have: Floral Jewellery On Haldi?
Manvi, The 19 October, 2021 at 11:48

Hey, pretty brides-to-be! ✨✨ Jewellery is a girl's best friend and especially when it is made from fresh, fragrant flowers to say the least. Flowers since the very beginning have been given a special...

Sharon, tuesday 19-Oct-21 3 44
N
Bridal nail designs!!
Naina, The 19 October, 2021 at 11:57

I’m in love with these nails. They look so pretty and cute. How about going for this on the big day? Btw, which one is looking better?

Sharon, tuesday 19-Oct-21 2 28
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Sara Ali Khan Looks Beautiful in this Saree!
Sarika, The 19 October, 2021 at 13:40

This custom made saree is inspired by truck art with 54 motifs. Sara looks GORGGG in these pinky motifs! What do you guys think?

Sharon, tuesday 19-Oct-21 2 46
S
Looking for dramatic eye look
Sharon, The 19 October, 2021 at 10:53

I’m planning to do my cocktail makeup on my own. I have a lot of interest in makeup and have attended a lot of makeup classes in the past as a hobby. Please share some dramatic eye looks for night...

Sharon, tuesday 19-Oct-21 2 44
N
Box invite or paper invite?
Naina, The 18 October, 2021 at 16:24

I shortlisted these 2 options. Which one is looking better?

Sharon, tuesday 19-Oct-21 2 59
S
Ecard or evideo invite ideas
Shweta, The 19 October, 2021 at 16:24

Hey, I am looking for some good ecard or evideo invitation templates/ designs for hindu wedding. Any suggestions/ recommendations? Thanks.

Manvi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 1 58
P
Hashtag
Prashant, The 12 October, 2021 at 11:35

Hashtag Hi, Looking for hashtag options for Prashant and Sonam and its a Maharashtrian wedding.

Manvi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 5 84 1
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy For Anti ageing!!
Tara, The 18 October, 2021 at 17:36

If you're looking for an anti ageing solution then this can be your go-to anti-ageing face pack. Add two tablespoons of malai and a few drops of olive oil to make this mask. Mix and apply the pack all...

Khushi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 2 52
Khushi
What is one of the biggest beauty trend?
Khushi, The 19 October, 2021 at 15:13

According to me, the biggest beauty trends for fall 2021 is a bold red lip. A red lipstick can instantly dress up your look on any occasion. But, acc to you? What is the biggest beauty trend of 2021? ...

Khushi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 33
Jeffrey
Need help for wedding #hashtag suggestion Jeffrey and Cindy
Jeffrey, The 7 October, 2021 at 12:59

Need help for wedding #hashtag suggestion Jeffrey and Cindy Hi There, Thank you for your time and curating the names. I need help with the hashtag. Bride name: Cindy Groom Name: Jeffrey

Jeffrey, tuesday 19-Oct-21 4 361
Tamanna
Do you guys keep a check on your Body mass index?
Tamanna, The 14 December, 2020 at 20:10

BMI basically! I do! And acc to that I am 2 kgs over than my ideal weight!

Caleb, tuesday 19-Oct-21 2 66
P
Hashtag
Prerna, The 19 October, 2021 at 05:37

Hey, can you please help me with the hashtags. Bride : Prerna Sethi, Groom : Surendra Dangi ( fondly called Suri).

Surbhi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 3 44
N
Wedding Hashtag Request
NaveenJoel, The 16 October, 2021 at 19:29

Hi all! I'm looking for a cute hashtag for our wedding.. Groom : Naveen Joel, Bride : Gayathri. We have 10 years long of love😊

Surbhi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 5 46
S
Please suggest wedding hashtag for Shrija and Varun
Shrija, The 14 October, 2021 at 22:44

Hi, please help us with the wedding hashtag for: Bride: Shrija Srivastava, Nickname is Shri, passion is singing, profession: marketer Groom: Varun Sharma, Nickname is V, passion is cooking,...

Surbhi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 4 178
N
Help with soft curl hairstyle
Nupur, The 18 October, 2021 at 19:12

I’m looking for some simple soft curl hairstyles for my sister's wedding puja at home

Naina, tuesday 19-Oct-21 1 30
Vineet
Hashtags
Vineet, The 15 October, 2021 at 19:11

Hi can you please suggest some hashtags for a gujrati Punjabi wedding Groom -vineet Bride-neha

Surbhi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 4 55
Jinesh
E-invite for wedding
Jinesh, The 14 October, 2021 at 21:18

Hi. Im looking for some graphic designer or video maker who can make a video e-invite for my wedding

Surbhi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 3 57
Rishabh
Urgent!
Rishabh, The 12 October, 2021 at 16:09

Hey! I’m Rishabh and I’m searching for a hashtag for rishabh and Sakshi. Please help!

Surbhi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 8 116
M
Looking for hashtags
Mahak, The 15 October, 2021 at 00:16

Hey guys! I am looking for hashtags for my own wedding. Our names are Mahak Jain (bride) and Ankit Goyal (groom). Please suggest quirky/beautiful/unique hashtags either by mixing our names or initials...

Mahak, tuesday 19-Oct-21 4 43
M
Wedding Hashtag
Mohit, The 18 October, 2021 at 09:08

Hi! Can someone please suggest wedding hashtag ideas for Mohit and Pratibha. Thank you in Advance!!

Manvi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 5 62 1
Rahul
Hashtag for Rahul and Dolly
Rahul, The 17 October, 2021 at 21:31

Hello, I’m Rahul Gallani and my fiancé’s name is Dolly Demla. I appreciate everyone who is helping us find the best hastag for our new start of life. Thank you and xoxo

Manvi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 5 366
M
Bali Or Seychelles?
Muskan, The 17 October, 2021 at 10:13

Guys which one is a better honeymoon destination? We are planning for 3 nights

Nupur, monday 18-Oct-21 2 124
Monica
Open Hair or Hair Bun on Reception ceremony?
Monica, The 17 October, 2021 at 16:45

I am going to wear a gown so don't know what type of hairstyle to opt. I think open hair will look the best. What do you people think?

Nupur, monday 18-Oct-21 2 48
J
Looking for small nath design
Jasleen, The 18 October, 2021 at 13:24

I'm wearing a saree on the sagan day. Please help me with some small nath designs

Nupur, monday 18-Oct-21 1 36

Groups

Inspiration