Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
M
Looking for Fancy Dj Setup
Mrunal, The 21 October, 2021 at 13:56

Guys can you please help me with some fancy and grand dj setup for a punjabi wedding

Jasleen, thursday 21-Oct-21 1 47
D
Lens colour with pink lehenga
Divya, The 21 October, 2021 at 11:21

I was thinking if I opt for a pink lehenga then which colour lens would go well with it?

Anita, thursday 21-Oct-21 1 35
J
Suit for post wedding rituals
Jasleen, The 21 October, 2021 at 10:15

Please help me with some good suit designs for post wedding rituals and family dinners.

Anita, thursday 21-Oct-21 1 50
VBVB
Decide a wedding hashtag
VBVB, The 20 October, 2021 at 15:29

Hi All! The bride's name (my name) is Vernika and the groom's name is Ayush. After a lot of discussion we have shortlisted two hashtags. Really need to know which one sounds better (I'm honestly a...

Anita, thursday 21-Oct-21 4 82
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Sanya Malhotra spotted wearing the ‘moss Green Lehenga Set’😍
Sarika, The 21 October, 2021 at 00:04

This intricately hand-embroidered V neck mirror blouse paired with silk organza broad cut work, mirror border kali lehenga and dupatta makes for a perfect outfit for any of your wedding festivities....

Anita, thursday 21-Oct-21 1 53
Khushi
How do you like these dramatic sleeves?
Khushi, The 21 October, 2021 at 16:19

I am in love with the style! What do you guys think?

Khushi, thursday 21-Oct-21 24
N
Polki jewellery with saree!!
Naina, The 21 October, 2021 at 14:55

Please suggest some polki jewellery options to wear with red saree

Naina, thursday 21-Oct-21 27
S
What all traditions are there in your wedding functions?
Simran, The 21 October, 2021 at 14:10

I love everything about wedding rituals and traditions. I would love to know about yours as well! 😍

Simran, thursday 21-Oct-21 39
R
White wedding chura
Ragini, The 21 October, 2021 at 14:09

I have seen a lot of brides wearing white Chura. Is it some kind of ritual or just for fashion?!

Ragini, thursday 21-Oct-21 28
Z
Scented Candles as Return Gifts?
Zara, The 18 October, 2021 at 11:30

What do you guys think about the same? We were thinking of gifting this on D-day to the guests!!

Hole, thursday 21-Oct-21 3 47
Sreejita
Need hashtag
Sreejita, The 20 October, 2021 at 00:01

Hey! Can someone please suggest a good & short hashtag for my sister's wedding? Bride’s name is Sunetra Groom’s name is Avijit

Manvi, thursday 21-Oct-21 6 54
S
Hashtag
Srishti, The 18 October, 2021 at 14:48

Pls suggest wedding hashtag for Srishti and Kinjal

Manvi, thursday 21-Oct-21 4 58
Krupa
Seeking for hashtag suggestions
Krupa, The 19 October, 2021 at 11:09

Hello. I need hashtag suggestions for Krupa & Jalay. We both are Gujarati & the wedding is happening in Gujarati ways.

Krupa, thursday 21-Oct-21 7 81
A
Anyone planning to rent jewellery?
Anita, The 21 October, 2021 at 09:51

I went for shopping yesterday and discovered a shop that provides very good jewellery on rent. I thought of renting jewellery for my pre wedding ceremonies from there. Are you guys planning to rent as...

Anita, thursday 21-Oct-21 29
S
Wedding hashtag
Social, The 19 October, 2021 at 16:06

Pls suggest wedding hashtag for groom- Amit and bride- Akshita. they are high-school sweethearts

Social, thursday 21-Oct-21 4 52
J
Wedding Hashtag
Jasleen, The 20 October, 2021 at 14:22

Heyy everyone please suggest some good wedding hashtags for couple Jasleen and Jaspal.

Manvi, wednesday 20-Oct-21 3 50
A
Hashtag Reccomendations
Aswini, The 20 October, 2021 at 13:41

Could you please recommend me some hashtags for our wedding Aswini Shankar

Manvi, wednesday 20-Oct-21 5 44
K
Hashtag suggestions
Krisha, The 20 October, 2021 at 11:17

Please suggest hashtag for wedding - Krisha and Darshak!

Manvi, wednesday 20-Oct-21 2 25
Chetali
Hashtag
Chetali, The 19 October, 2021 at 21:45

Bride name is Chetali and groom name is Mridul. Please suggest a cute hashtag for us .

Manvi, wednesday 20-Oct-21 2 39
Aakriti
Looking for groom mehendi design
Aakriti, The 19 October, 2021 at 13:13

It’s my brother in law’s engagement on 15th Nov. I’m looking for some simple groom mehendi designs for him

Aakriti, wednesday 20-Oct-21 2 39
I
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker are engaged!
Ishita, The 19 October, 2021 at 14:36

Travis popped the question at a beachside hotel in Montecito! OMG we have one more Kardashian wedding headed our way. 😍

Aakriti, wednesday 20-Oct-21 2 41
Prerna
What are the Benefits of having Fennel Seeds?!
Prerna, The 20 October, 2021 at 10:08

One benefit i know is it helps in digestion but what else?

Aakriti, wednesday 20-Oct-21 2 51
J
The Beginning of Forever For Parmish Verma & Geet Grewal!😍
Jasleen, The 20 October, 2021 at 15:44

My favourite Punjabi singer, Parmish Verma got engaged to Geet Grewal! They both look so stunning today and I’m loving their outfits. Can't wait for their wedding pictures now!!😍😍

Aakriti, wednesday 20-Oct-21 2 49
Aakriti
Simple mehendi design for karwa chauth
Aakriti, The 20 October, 2021 at 18:37

This is going to be my first Karwa Chauth. I’m super excited and nervous. Can you people help with some simple mehendi designs

Aakriti, wednesday 20-Oct-21 39

Groups

Inspiration