Ir al contenido principal
Gargi
WeddingWire Admin South Delhi

Save or Splurge: Home renovation

Gargi, the 16 May, 2020 at 18:35 Posted in Community Conversations 0 15
Saved

Before people step into the new phase of their life, they do certain preps and renovating their homes is one of them! They get the home painted, re-furnished, re-constructed and what not! Smiley sexy

Tell us are you and your partner planning to revamp your room and home? If yes, are you going to save a little on it or go all over and splurge and convert it into your dream homeSmiley heart

Tell us will you Save or Splurge on your Home renovation?

15 Replies

Latest activity by Play, the 7 May, 2022 at 16:22
  • Play
    Beginner November 2021 Central Delhi
    Play ·

Thanks for raising such an important topic, I decided to enter new life with a home renovation, too. I think I will start from kitchen and frigidaire , I would like to have all the products from the same manufacturer.

• Malik
    Just Said Yes January 2015 Dubai
    Malik ·

If you want to decorate your house, curtains and window curtains are one of the easiest and cheapest ways to do it. They can bring a different look to your home by changing the overall look of the home.

For more information: Visit us

• D
    New York
    Devid ·

Lowe's can help with your appliance installation, cabinet installation, countertop installation and more. A trusted network of independent installers can help with your kitchen projects. Explore our wide selection of kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, kitchen sinks and more.Let Lowes help with anything from new tubs, sinks and faucets to vanities and storage cabinets. We offer independent, professional installation services to make remodeling a bathroom fuss-free.

• Ann
    Savvy June 2021 California
    Ann ·

Recently we bought a house of our dreams but it requires a renovation. To be honest, there are a lot of things to do. By the way, I look for ideas and inspiration on Pinterest, it helps. Also, I highly recommend this blog https://woodyexpert.com/best-wood-filler/ because I found many useful articles there.

• Hasnain
    Just Said Yes February 2015 Singapore
    Hasnain ·

Wedding dresses are a big part of life in fashion designing. Fashion design is the specialty of applying design, feel dress development, and characteristic magnificence to apparel and its extras. It is impacted by social and social perspectives and has shifted over the long run and spot.

• Malik
    Just Said Yes January 2015 Dubai
    Malik ·

Thanks for sharing the information.
    Best grass carpets shop in Duabi

• S
    Just Said Yes November 2020 Vadodara
    Sanjay ·

Seriously this corona pandemic had really affected my home renovation plans, I had saved a decent amount of money to renovate my house but due to this pandemic, it reduced my budget. No issue I will manage to recover it next year. I planned to renovate my kitchen, living room ceiling lighting, bedroom wallpapers, and flooring of the utter house.

Can anyone tell me which should I kept for next year? For this year my budget is 3 lacs.

• Harsh
    Dedicated April 2021
    Harsh ·

We will be renovating after this corona spread stops! The bedroom, drawing area and the main entrance of the house!

• A
    Just Said Yes June 2020 Maryland
    Andits ·
    View tagged message

You can also visit this website for the flooring option, they will help you to select best bamboo flooring for your home. And also you will get more ideas for renovation.

• Shanaya
    Featured February 2021 South Delhi
    Shanaya ·
    View tagged message

Hey! That's something really resourceful! You literally gave, minute details and I am definitely going to save on this!! Smiley love

I really like the point about floor and ceiling!

• A
    Just Said Yes June 2020 Maryland
    Andits ·
    View tagged message

Hey, if you are planning to renovate your home then it's a very good idea to add some creativity in your home. There are certain factors like finishes, appliances, and the construction choices you make which affect the resale value of your home. While renovating your home, you should change these parts of your home:

1. Kitchen:
    Being the most used part of any home, kitchen requires the most attention when it comes to renovation. The feature in the kitchen which takes most of the investment is the cabinetry. Experts believe that the installation should be of high quality with traditional style.

2. Bathroom:
    When you are renovating with resale in mind, don’t be too stylistically specific. Keep things simple and functional. White subway tiles for the walls and grey and white marble for the floor will be a great choice. It is a misconception that expensive materials yield the best results rather home renovation contractors suggest strongly to keep the palette very neutral.

3. Flooring:
    Most people believe that wall-to-wall carpet is a very attractive feature to have in your home. However, when it comes to a potential buyer, it is a great thing that turns them off. Wall-to-wall carpets are very difficult to clean and dust and dirt gather a lot on them. Similarly, bamboo flooring is a very likable flooring option for people, but it has certain drawbacks too. Avoid wood flooring in the areas like bathroom, kitchen, or basements. Vinyl are better flooring options for such areas.

4. Ceiling: High ceilings bring openness in the room and it can increase the resale value of your home. Every inch of extra height in the room adds useable square footage. So, when it comes to ceiling, keep them as high as possible as people love to have more space to hang artwork, fabrics, or even to have more daylight.

• Ahana
    Expert November 2021 Chandigarh City
    Ahana ·

Actually no! Because he and his family shifted to a new house just 2 years back! So its pretty much the new construction Smiley laugh

• Akshara
    Super March 2021 Ghaziabad
    Akshara ·

We plan to save! Splurging on a lot of other things!

• Taurus
    Gurgaon
    Taurus ·
    We will be renovating his room little bit !!
  • Avnika
    Expert August 2021 Hyderabad
    Avnika ·
    He’s planning to only renovate our bedroom a little! Rest if there would be any changes he has plans to get them done only after a year of our marriage!

So we are definitely not going to splurge😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles