Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gargi
WeddingWire Admin South Delhi

Save or Splurge: Home renovation

Gargi, the 16 May, 2020 at 18:35 Posted in Community Conversations 0 12

Before people step into the new phase of their life, they do certain preps and renovating their homes is one of them! They get the home painted, re-furnished, re-constructed and what not! Smiley sexy

Tell us are you and your partner planning to revamp your room and home? If yes, are you going to save a little on it or go all over and splurge and convert it into your dream homeSmiley heart

Tell us will you Save or Splurge on your Home renovation?

12 Replies

Latest activity by Jenna, the 6 September, 2023 at 17:11
  • Tnfk
    Beginner March 2021 Bhind
    Tnfk ·
    • Hide content

If you plan to make repairs in your house, then it is important not to forget about the important part of the house - the garage. If you want to fix your sprigns, then you can follow this link https://fixgaragedoors.ca/services/garage-doors-repair/spring/ and order the garage door repair springs service. I myself use the services of this company and I can say that they do their job very professionally

• S
    New York
    Samina ·
    • Hide content

Your home will be more resale-worthy if you have high ceilings because they provide openness in the room. It becomes easier to use more square footage in a room when the ceiling height is increased. Keeping ceilings high is good, since people love the idea of hanging artwork, fabrics, or even having more light. Adding some creativity to your cleaning with our company is a great idea if you are planning to renovate your home.

• Maestro
    New York
    Maestro ·
    • Hide content

You should add some creativity to your home when renovating it if you plan on doing so. There are certain factors that affect the resale value of your home, such as finishes, appliances, and construction choices. You should renovate your home so that the following items are changed:

The kitchen is the most frequently used room in any home, so renovations of the kitchen require the most care. Investing in cabinetry is the most expensive feature of the kitchen. A high-quality installation with traditional style is recommended by experts.

Don't be too particular with your bathroom style when you're renovating for resale. Make things as simple and functional as possible. Walls and floors can be decorated with white subway tiles and gray and white marble. Post renovation cleaning contractors strongly suggest keeping the palette neutral rather than choosing expensive materials to achieve the best results.

• Play
    Beginner November 2021 Central Delhi
    Play ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for raising such an important topic, I decided to enter new life with a home renovation, too. I think I will start from kitchen and frigidaire , I would like to have all the products from the same manufacturer.

• Hasnain
    Just Said Yes February 2015 Singapore
    Hasnain ·
    • Hide content

Wedding dresses are a big part of life in fashion designing. Fashion design is the specialty of applying design, feel dress development, and characteristic magnificence to apparel and its extras. It is impacted by social and social perspectives and has shifted over the long run and spot.

• Harsh
    Dedicated April 2021
    Harsh ·
    • Hide content

We will be renovating after this corona spread stops! The bedroom, drawing area and the main entrance of the house!

• Shanaya
    Featured February 2021 South Delhi
    Shanaya ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey! That's something really resourceful! You literally gave, minute details and I am definitely going to save on this!! Smiley love

I really like the point about floor and ceiling!

• A
    Just Said Yes June 2020 Maryland
    Andits ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey, if you are planning to renovate your home then it's a very good idea to add some creativity in your home. There are certain factors like finishes, appliances, and the construction choices you make which affect the resale value of your home. While renovating your home, you should change these parts of your home:

1. Kitchen:
    Being the most used part of any home, kitchen requires the most attention when it comes to renovation. The feature in the kitchen which takes most of the investment is the cabinetry. Experts believe that the installation should be of high quality with traditional style.

2. Bathroom:
    When you are renovating with resale in mind, don’t be too stylistically specific. Keep things simple and functional. White subway tiles for the walls and grey and white marble for the floor will be a great choice. It is a misconception that expensive materials yield the best results rather home renovation contractors suggest strongly to keep the palette very neutral.

3. Flooring:
    Most people believe that wall-to-wall carpet is a very attractive feature to have in your home. However, when it comes to a potential buyer, it is a great thing that turns them off. Wall-to-wall carpets are very difficult to clean and dust and dirt gather a lot on them. Similarly, bamboo flooring is a very likable flooring option for people, but it has certain drawbacks too. Avoid wood flooring in the areas like bathroom, kitchen, or basements. Vinyl are better flooring options for such areas.

4. Ceiling: High ceilings bring openness in the room and it can increase the resale value of your home. Every inch of extra height in the room adds useable square footage. So, when it comes to ceiling, keep them as high as possible as people love to have more space to hang artwork, fabrics, or even to have more daylight.

• Ahana
    Expert November 2021 Chandigarh City
    Ahana ·
    • Hide content

Actually no! Because he and his family shifted to a new house just 2 years back! So its pretty much the new construction Smiley laugh

• Akshara
    Super March 2021 Ghaziabad
    Akshara ·
    • Hide content

We plan to save! Splurging on a lot of other things!

• Taurus
    Super January 2023 Gurgaon
    Taurus ·
    • Hide content
    We will be renovating his room little bit !!
  • Avnika
    Expert August 2021 Hyderabad
    Avnika ·
    • Hide content
    He’s planning to only renovate our bedroom a little! Rest if there would be any changes he has plans to get them done only after a year of our marriage!

So we are definitely not going to splurge😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration