Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Just Said Yes February 2020 Balangir

Two States

Bindusweta, the 29 January, 2020 at 18:00 Posted in Community Conversations 1 5
Hi,

I am getting married in two different cultures on two different dates. Had an Odia wedding in 19th Jan 2020. Having a Malayali wedding on 7th Feb 2020.
Getting confused about updating about wedding date on social media and also when to celebrate our anniversary 🙄. Please help with some extraordinary quote for a smooth update

5 Replies

Latest activity by Vandini, the 31 January, 2020 at 09:40
  • Vandini
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Vandini ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Invitation Message from the Bride Herself

A) Dear (Name Of The Guest),

"Do you remember those days, when we all used to talk about who will get married first and who will be the last? Well, unfortunately, I am the first one! And you have to be there by my side to make the wedding day super special."

Date:
    Time:
    Venue:

B) Dear (Name Of The Guest),

Watch me bid good-bye to my glorious days of bachelorhood and embrace this new life! Help me raise a toast and chug a few shots as I embrace this marital bliss. Please be there and pop this 'party smart' pill, attached at the back of the invitation and get ready to party till you drop.

Date:
    Time:
    Venue:

Invitation Message from the Groom Himself

A) Dear (Name Of The Guest),

"Do you remember those days, when we all used to talk about who will get married first and who will be the last? Well, unfortunately, I am the first one! And you have to be there by my side to make the wedding day super special."

Date:
    Time:
    Venue:

B) Dear (Name Of The Guest),

Watch me bid good-bye to my glorious days of bachelorhood and embrace this new life! Help me raise a toast and chug a few shots as I embrace this marital bliss. Please be there and pop this 'party smart' pill, attached at the back of the invitation and get ready to party till you drop.

Date:
    Time:
    Venue:

• B
    Bindusweta ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you for your beautiful quote.
  • B
    Bindusweta ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you so much. Could you please suggest me some quotes or captions to announce my two wedding that was on 2 different days. Getting confused which date to update?
  • Sakshi
    VIP November 2021 South Delhi
    Sakshi ·
    • Hide content

This day for us is special
    A time beyond compare
    The joy we feel deep in our hearts
    We hope you will come and share
    Your presence there with us
    Means more than words can say
    Please try to be there
    To celebrate this special day

• Vandini
    WeddingWire Admin South Delhi
    Vandini ·
    • Hide content

Oh wow,

first of all congratulations, I hope this new phase of life is splendid for the two of you.

And, to get married in two different traditions is just wow. And, why stick to celebrating your anniversary just once? I'd suggest that you spend both of these days like your anniversary days. Twice the fun, twice the celebrations Smiley heart

And, as for the quotes, let me share with you an article. LINK

I penned these quotes myself. Even though they are dedicated to the wife I hope they inspire you to write one of your own to make your journey even sweeter. (You can use these for your anniversary)

And, as for an extraordinary quote for a smooth update, if you're a true Bollywood fan then definitely one of these will strike a string in your heart. LINK

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration