Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meha
Gurgaon

Universe had the best plans for us - #mehar

Meha, the 26 July, 2021 at 16:05 Posted in Community Conversations 0 4

Universe had the best plans for us - #mehar 1

We were in the same school but we never actually conversed during our entire school life. However, 14 years after school life – I got my (now)husband’s Facebook request and our journey began. We chatted for long hours and felt an instant connection and then finally met each other after a month of texting and chatting. This led to the path of our forever. You see, I would not really call it 'love at first sight', in fact, I would call it love at first chat!"

We both are completely different from each other and which is why we have frequent fights but those fights strengthen our relationship to bloom further. His unconditional love in every ebb and flow of life made me fall for him more. Though I was not willing to get married at first but his love just propelled me towards this eternal journey.

Universe had the best plans for us - #mehar 2

In spite of being from different castes, our parents readily agreed. We tied the knot on 18 April 2018, at Hotel Inde in Chhatarpur, New Delhi. Even though our parents agreed immediately, we did face certain challenges during the ceremonies/practices and this created some stress at the beginning of the planning but later everything was sorted. We understood that we are from diverse backgrounds and holding different cultures may create an obstacle in the future. We settled for celebrating the pre-wedding rituals according to the Baniya traditions and the wedding was a blend of both the cultures. His way of settling differences further blossomed our love story.

We had pasts, we had cultural differences, we had hiccups during the wedding ceremonies but still we came out stronger for each other cause the Universe knew that we are meant for each other Smiley winking What was your love story like? Do share here!

4 Replies

Latest activity by Simran, the 28 July, 2021 at 13:45
  • S
    Super July 2021 Jalandhar
    Simran ·
    • Hide content

Inspiring much ya! Smiley laugh

• J
    Devoted October 2022
    Jasleen ·
    • Hide content

• You guys depict what love really is. Keep shining with your love Smiley heart
  • A
    Super November 2022 South Delhi
    Aashna ·
    • Hide content

I am in love with your love story. This is so inspiring and lovely! You both look too adorable! ❤️

• S
    Dedicated June 2022 Bangalore
    Sushma ·
    • Hide content

Truly admire your love and respect for each other 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration