Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Piashu
Just Said Yes December 2020 Meerut

Wedding preparations

Piashu, the 17 April, 2020 at 13:30 Posted in Traditions & Ceremonies 0 3
Any ideas for how to start packing of wedding and wht are the all things required?

Any1 plz shre ur list

3 Replies

Latest activity by Avnika, the 13 May, 2020 at 23:46
  • Avnika
    Expert August 2021 Hyderabad
    Avnika ·
    • Hide content
    Hey Hi!
    You seem a little stressed! Don't stress so much and check these pointers out!
    - I think you must keep all the new clothes and suits and sarees that you plan on wearing in the first month, the first thing in your luggage.

- Keep your old clothes and stuff packed in another luggage bag that can take back with you after a little while also

- Sort out all your beauty products and cosmetics! Keep the ones that you might want to leave back in your home in one place and the ones that you want to take with you, keep them in your luggage bag

- Keep all your makeup items in one big box and keep it in your luggage bag

- Then sort your footwears! Throw the worn-out ones. Take the favourites and everyday ones in a box or bag together and put that inside the luggage you want to take with you

- Make only 2-3 luggage bags max for the first time! And do not worry because you can always come back to your home and take the rest of your stuff back again

😊😊 I hope all these pointers help you a little with the packing Piashu!

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hi Piashu!

We’d love to take you through our community and help you get settled in. Please share your number on the personal message and we’ll call you shortly Smiley smile

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hi Pia!

Wedding packing is one of the most major part of wedding planning. Just to ease the stress, I have some helpful hacks for your wedding packing! 🤩

Wedding Packing Ideas For Spectacular Return Gifts And Favours

Check out These Remarkably Artistic Wedding Packing Ideas Which Are Eco-Friendly Too While Being Fantastic

May I know for whom are you on a planning hunt? 😍😎

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration