Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rahul
Just Said Yes April 2020 Kochi

Wedding saree

Rahul, the 20 February, 2020 at 22:55 Posted in Wedding Fashion 0 2
Hindu wedding saree ideas? Shops? Price?

2 Replies

Latest activity by Arti, the 21 February, 2020 at 18:11
  • Arti
    Super November 2021 Noida
    Arti ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I love how gorgeous the georgette saree looksSmiley love A one like this will absolutely rock for a reception party. Btw, have you thought of a budget?

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Rahul!
    Sarees are the essence of beauty. They are a traditional and evergreen choice that every woman envies to wear at least once in a lifetime. A vast variety of saree can make a woman go lovable and happy and what matters the most? Are prints, texture, styles and of course the colour!

Here's a list of Hindu Sarees:

1. Kanjivaram saree: If you wish to add a touch of elegance in the attire? Then Kanjivaram saree is the best suited.

Wedding saree 1

2. Silk Saree: Silk Saree is timeless and if someone wants to go all subtle and light? Then this goes way to well.

Wedding saree 2

3. Georgette Saree: The vibe of the georgette is all different when worn by eminence and elegance.

Wedding saree 3

4. Saree with bandhani borders: Millennial brides love to think liberally and a saree with bandhani borders can do wonders at the wedding ceremonies!

Wedding saree 4

The cost of the saree depends upon the material and type. I will have one of my team memebrs give you a call and assist you with all the information. Smiley smile

May I know whom you are looking it for? Is there anything else I can help you with? Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration