Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gargi
WeddingWire Admin South Delhi

WeddingWire India Celebrates Women's Day With 'YSDC Wedding Choreographer': Kamna Arora! 🤩

Gargi, the 7 March, 2021 at 11:53 Posted in Community Conversations 0 1

On this Women’s Day - Weddingwire India would like you all to meet the Women who drive India's Dream Wedding Industry. These women have added wings to the wedding dreams of the couples with their exemplary skills, inner grit and fresh perspectives!

We bring forth one of the most inspiring women in the Indian Wedding industry, who believes in taking a stand and voice her opinion openly. We celebrate the journey of a famous wedding choreographer- Kamna Arora, CO-Founder of YSDC Wedding Choreography 🙌 . In an exclusive with #weddingwireindia for this #internationawomensday, she shares the story of her 'Becoming'.

WeddingWire India Celebrates Women's Day With 'YSDC Wedding Choreographer': Kamna Arora! 🤩 1

Kamna says, "So many women are taking up leadership roles in the wedding industry and they are doing wonders, be it planners, decorators or choreographers. I think you just have to be confident and know how to voice your opinions openly. You can’t shy away from making your voice heard even if you are in a room full of 100 men. You will see me being as loud and assertive as and when required. Wedding industry or not, man or woman, we are all doing our jobs and it is all supposed to be the same."

To know more -watch this thought-provoking video 👉 WeddingWire India X Kamna Arora

1 Reply

Latest activity by Vinika, the 7 March, 2021 at 23:52
  • Vinika
    Expert May 2021 Kanpur
    Vinika ·
    • Hide content
    I have seen soo many reels and videos of hers on Insta😍 she and her team is really awesome!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration