Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Noor
Featured August 2021 Jalandhar

Weight Loss

Noor, the 24 October, 2019 at 10:16 Posted in Fitness and Health 0 5

Hey lovelies,

I am getting married really soon and have my eyes on this astounding lehenga. I wish to shed some weight. Suggest me some helpful and easy ideas?

Weight Loss 1

5 Replies

Latest activity by Emma, the 27 February, 2023 at 14:16
  • Emma
    Savvy December 2021 California
    Emma ·
    • Hide content

I am overweight so a simple diet and exercise aren't enough for me. I was prescribed to take Ozempic as well (you can find details about it at Canadian Pharmacy Online ). However, it's individual and would be better to consult your doctor or nutritionist in order to get the best recommendations for your case.

• GloryDina
    Savvy June 2018 Texas
    GloryDina ·
    • Hide content

I urgently need to lose weight. Any ideas?

• A
    Beginner May 2024 Berlin
    Alice ·
    • Hide content

What did you end up doing? I'm in the same boat right now and it would be great to learn from the experience of others. Thanks in advance.

• October
    Super October 2020 South Delhi
    October ·
    • Hide content

Dietary control will help in the longer run. Switch processed carbs with healthies options. Include the intake of green tea in your daily routine.

• Anshika
    Beginner October 2020 South Delhi
    Anshika ·
    • Hide content

Dont stress too much of crashing everywhere like diet and work out. do a reasonable weight loss that is easily sustained. if you crash diet and lose weight with simultaneous workout, you will gain back all immediately after marriage. do some Quick lifestyle changes like eating out of your kitchen, Moderation being the mantra, have a disciplined sleep and yes add proteing and veggies and stay away from sweets 6 days a week.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

Inspiration