Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Devoted July 2022

What are best places in chandi chowk for wedding shopping?

Deepika, the 8 April, 2022 at 15:20 Posted in Community Conversations 0 4

People from Delhi, please recommend some good bridal shops in Chandni chowk

4 Replies

Latest activity by Manvi, the 13 April, 2022 at 11:49
  • Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Deepika!

We have shared your contact details with the concerned team. They will reach out to help you with your wedding planning super soon.

Meanwhile, you can check out this page and let me know if it helps 👇

Bridal Lehenga Designers and Shops In Chandni Chowk

• D
    Devoted July 2022
    Deepika ·
    • Hide content

So true, CC is the best market to explore for wedding shopping. I have been to Arun vistr bhandar and picked a lehenga from there before for my sister's wedding. I have heard a lot about Pakeeza Plaza that is mentioned in this. I will definitely explore that. Also it will be a great help to connect with your team. I want something under 50k , if they can help me connect

• Manvi
    WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon
    Manvi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Deepika!

For most of our Delhi brides, the lehenga shopping experience begins and ends at the famous Chandni Chowk market. Chandni Chowk market is where you will find unique wedding wear designs to designer rip-offs, jewellery original to fake with customisation available for the wildest of your creative designs possible.

Surf through the top best Chandni Chowk Market vendor’s list here 👇
    Listing All The Hotspots of Chandni Chowk Market For Your Wedding Shopping Needs!

Also, we have a dedicated team to help you connect with shops and designers matching your budget and expectations. Do let us know if you need help! 💛

• R
    Reema ·
    • Hide content

You should definitely check out arun vastra bhandar. They have THE BEST BRIDAL collection at such a great cost.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration