Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Dedicated November 2022 Gurgaon

What do avoid when you have acne?

Muskan, the 5 May, 2022 at 10:45 Posted in Fitness and Health 0 6

I think my acne is increasing due to some issue in my diet. What all food items can cause acne?

6 Replies

Latest activity by Kenneth, the 24 August, 2022 at 18:02
  • K
    Jaipur
    Karishma ·
    • Hide content

There are multiple reasons behind the sudden flaring up of acne. It could be hormonal imbalance, unhygienic habits, excess oil production, and so on. Your food habits definitely can be the reason behind it, especially if you are not consuming enough vitamins for the skin. Remember, having healthy food can automatically reduces the acne and acne marks on your skin. It will improve your collagen production, which can assist you in clearing up your face. It is why in today's time, most skin care products are nutrition driven instead of chemical driven. You will find suggestions like using vitamin C, vitamin E, or vitamin K in most skin care tips articles or tutorials. So, let's see what food items to avoid and what to consume in order to beat your acne.

Avoid sugar or dairy products!

Try to stay away from sugar and dairy products. They both can spike your blood sugar. That, in return, causes inflammation and eventually acne. So limit your morning beverages, cheese, and desserts for a while. Even if you choose to go with pills to control your acne, make sure they are free from sugar and gluten. One such acne supplement is Beautonic, which fulfills this point.

Do not have much oily or spicy food!

I would suggest you eat boiled and less spicy food for the time being. Excess oil in your body will lead to the blockage of your pores. Hence, the dirt will be trapped within the skin, causing pimples. On the other hand, spicy food has high acid content that can irritate our skin. Hence, have a bland and boiled diet to control your acne. You can take support from vitamin supplements that will provide you with vitamins and minerals to balance the pH in your body.

Skip fast food for a while!

Fast foods are high GI foods that our body quickly breaks down. It results in a rapid increase in glucose levels. The quick change in metabolism can create a perfect environment for pimples. Besides, high insulin levels can also make your skin dry, flaky, and block pores.

Discourage refined grains!

Again, our body can quickly absorb refined carbs that lead to a rise in both insulin and blood sugar. It also triggers our sebum production, which is one of the causes of terrible acne. So instead of going with refined grains, give more preference to legumes, whole grains, wheat pasta, and so on.

Put an end to your smoking/drinking habits!

Smoking reduces the blood flow of our skin. It can lead to various skin issues like fast aging, sagging, wrinkles, acne, and so on. Whereas alcohol directly impacts our immune system by triggering inflammation within our body. It leads to skin breakage, liver damage, acne, and other such troubles.

These are some of the things that you can avoid to heal your acne. I would suggest you take support from organic supplements that will fasten your results. Brands like Curae Health are best for such purposes because all their products are free from allergens, gluten, soy, nuts, or any acne-causing elements.

• Margo
    Just Said Yes May 2023 Florida
    Margo ·
    • Hide content

Spicy, oily, salty, and some beauticians are also advised to avoid animal protein in the diet when you have a lot of acne.

• Hallie
    Savvy May 2022 West Garo Hills
    Hallie ·
    • Hide content

As for me, these are diary products, souses like ketchup or mayo, garlic, chocolate.

• A
    Dedicated August 2022 Agra
    Anita ·
    • Hide content

Hi, sometimes we don't realise but stress can also lead to acne. A few months ago I was going through the same phase. I thought my acne is increasing due to the weather change and my diet but later I realised it was because of the wedding and general stress that I was taking. You should take out time to meditate and not stress over your acne.

I hope this helps you Smiley smile

• N
    Nupur ·
    • Hide content

Even diary products can lead to acne. Its difficult to cut down on diary entirely but you can limit the use.

• D
    Dedicated September 2022
    Divya ·
    • Hide content

You should avoid caffeine. It can cause acne. I have experienced this in the past.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration