Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Latika
Expert December 2021 North Delhi

Which one is your favourite Instagram Filter for stories?

Latika, the 13 October, 2020 at 15:22 Posted in Community Conversations 2 6

God, Insta filters are true lifesavers, even on a bad day you can put them and come live to look flawless. My personal favourite is- IvyGlow, try it out, if you haven't already.

6 Replies

Latest activity by Mical, the 22 July, 2024 at 12:03
  • Gmglobalconnect
    Just Said Yes February 2018 North Goa
    Gmglobalconnect ·
    • Hide content

According to various sources, some of the popular Instagram filters for stories include:

1. Gingham: This filter adds a vintage, washed-out effect to photos and is popular for giving a retro vibe to stories.

2. Clarendon: This filter adds a cool, blueish tone to photos and can make them appear brighter and more vibrant.

3. Juno: This filter adds a warm, orange tint to photos and is popular for giving a sunny, summery feel to stories.

4. Lark: This filter adds a soft, muted effect to photos and is popular for giving a natural, earthy feel to stories.

5. Valencia: This filter adds a warm, yellowish tint to photos and is popular for giving a romantic, dreamy feel to stories.

These are just a few examples of popular Instagram filters for stories. Ultimately, the best filter for your story will depend on the content of your photo or video and the vibe you want to convey.

GMGlobalConnect
  • Enrique
    Just Said Yes June 2024 Piemonte - Alessandria
    Enrique ·
    • Hide content

I like more Food & Film Filter !! and also just came across this amazing suggestions..

TellTims

• Myindigocard
    Just Said Yes July 2022 Muzaffarpur
    Myindigocard ·
    • Hide content

I'm aware that Instagram has several story effects available, and that the one that works best for you will rely on the vibe you want to convey. Trying out various categories to see which works best for your narrative is a good idea. Clarendon, Gingham, Juno, Lark, and Valencia are just a few of Instagram's most well-liked effects.

Myindigocard

• Hannah
    Just Said Yes February 2023 Arizona
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content

Hey! I started a brand new instagram profile, and would really appreciate some advice on growing my visibility. I know it's all about the likes, but I don't know what to do in order to increase my number of them.

• Khushi
    Super December 2021 Noida
    Khushi ·
    • Hide content

I really love SCOTLAND filter.

• Adeline
    Devoted September 2021 North Goa
    Adeline ·
    • Hide content
    Mine is FAVOURITE GK by Gregorykessey and another one is disposable!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration