Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Devoted October 2022

Who pays the travel cost for destination wedding?

Sharon, the 22 February, 2022 at 12:52 Posted in Community Conversations 0 5

I know this a little weird question but we are very confused right now. We are planning a destination wedding in Goa. We have booked the rooms for our guests and the food for all the days are going to be on us. Do we also have to take care of their flight cost too? This is the first destination wedding in our family so I have no idea.

5 Replies

Latest activity by Brittany, the 21 February, 2023 at 19:02
  • Jack
    New York
    Jack ·
    • Hide content

Hello Brittany! Please tell me more about your wedding in Georgia because I am also interested in this topic for our future wedding with my wife. Thank you!

• Brittany
    Just Said Yes February 2023 Georgia
    Brittany ·
    • Hide content

My husband paid for me. We had a delightful wedding in Georgia that one company organized. I remembered everything for my whole life - these locations, food, people are just fine.

• G
    Just Said Yes March 2017 New York
    GURU ·
    • Hide content

I think that guests should pay for it, so it's up to them to show up to the wedding or not. The only thing you have to worry about is telling them about it in advance so they will be able to get a visa or just prepare the documents. I was at a wedding in Russia, and the couple told us about that pretty late, so it was a headache for the guests to get visas, pay russia visa fee , and make sure that the documents were all right. But in the end, the wedding went great.

• P
    Dedicated June 2021 Hyderabad
    Parinita ·
    • Hide content

We have had a lot of destination weddings in our family and the guests paid for their own travel expenses. There was airport pick and drop provided by the couple but flight charges were on them.

• S
    Dedicated June 2022 Bangalore
    Sushma ·
    • Hide content

See this is a personal choice. Most of the times I have seen the guest pay for their own travel expense.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration