Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vaishali
Just Said Yes January 2022 East Delhi

Worth Every Mile #VaNi

Vaishali, the 23 August, 2021 at 14:50 Posted in Community Conversations 1 6

Our journey is not less than any Bollywood drama. I met him a decade ago 🧡

There was always weird eye contact between us after one of our common friends cited both of us for each other. It was November 26, 2011, I still remember meeting him after my coaching class with a bunch of friends. He dragged me out of the human herd and let me be in the most nervous spot I could ever be in. HE ASKED ME OUT! And after an anxious evening, I said yes and then the crazy story started......

Worth Every Mile #VaNi 1

Just like any other high school romance we started seeing each other almost every day, late night phone calls, study dates, moonlight drives, ice creams and coffee schedules, and tons of talks.

There was a time I couldn't get enough of the bond I had with him. Then almost 6 months later school days got over and the ultimate change had kicked in, he planned a shift to Kerala for his further studies and the long distance feeling was so anguishing.

We continued dating and figured out certain ways of communicating on a regular basis, he made new friends and so did I, but there was always a sense of belonging with each other.

Days and days passed by and we had a wait time of minimum six months before we could actually meet each other. Every time I saw him in person I knew he was the one and no matter how far we were from each other, he will always be the closest one to my heart.

After completing our grad school, Nishant started working as a chef in South India and I started preparing for my masters in Europe. A year later he thought of coming back to Delhi which was great news for sure but before he could come and settle back here, I got accepted in Krakow university of economics for my masters.

Years and years passed by and for me it became really difficult to not be able to see my soulmate. In 2016 it's been 5 years and now I have moved to Poland. Somewhere or the other I started feeling that god had something against us. We both were still struggling to be around when two years later he planned a move to Europe but as unfortunate as the situation could get, the visa formalities got rejected. He then decided and took a new job in Dubai in 2019. I was quite happy for him but again now we are on different continents. So we kept on trying for a visa for him in Poland but got rejected again.

There was a time when the mental support was not enough for me and I started sinking being alone in the country. That was the time I almost gave up on my emotions, feelings and everything in my life. But thanks to Nishant, my sister and my family they had done every possible thing to keep up with me.

In 2020, Nishant had moved to Denmark and we had a discussion with our parents about moving ahead in life together, I still remember it was the both happy and anxious feelings together for me. As we decided to tie the knot, covid came into the picture and I just got a weird high of life. We then waited for another year and after 10 YEARS LATER of endless love, we had our Roka or I should say long-distance Roka.

It's been a great roller coaster ride for both of us, and I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Our wedding date is still on hold. Let's see what Covid 3.0 has for us.

kRoouCE__iVYdLK2Kx6ZfJIjz_B7R1PCmtS9WQzI5cZ8l-s2tfQzCegSE0v0UCUAbKjHDrrV2ujTA0JZ1uhVJV90EsIM-emLAq3TQweLSN_ZX7NCc0T4mnnfcaoZ7DJfwEWbP2Gf

Before moving from Delhi- 2012

21oCTD7-dp5jx4E5Gmg7JSqSGOlcDPHPI1q4WbmLDF_3r1WmhCF6Sg5T1Q93zP4IOYQ_UqZHy80xBoaUw6gK0qOpOpXXBeKMC-JjoEGKuMF0RIVpp6OPPNnncjuqMxXUYNzF9Hxh

Proposal- 2021

CNDkkmGY9WRbAgiDK09We2Av_LZxBc8vGiIToASdDbIXHsEA82NIXihoXAWFH5Anz2eh0uiKZz9Dc1Zo5jyYuiqqGParoEt8uH6TutDmuR0Qo6YtFAYEWpU2nBMQvV6whUrwdqme

E-Roka- 2021

6 Replies

Latest activity by Vaishali, the 24 August, 2021 at 20:46
  • Vaishali
    Vaishali ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you for your kind words ❤️🤗
  • Suyasha
    Expert November 2023 Bangalore
    Suyasha ·
    • Hide content

You guys look great together. May you both create lots of great memories in life 😍 Smiley heart

• Vaishali
    Vaishali ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you so much Sharon 🤗
  • S
    Devoted October 2022
    Sharon ·
    • Hide content

Hi Vaishali, Your love is so inspiring. Truly a match made in heaven 😍

• Vaishali