Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Manvi
WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon

WWI: Wedding Finance Survey!

Manvi, the 15 June, 2022 at 16:28 Posted in Community Conversations 0 6
Hey, Y'all! 😀

WWI: Wedding Finance Survey! 1

The process of wedding planning is a tedious task and requires a lot of brainstorming. The first and foremost step towards a systematic approach of wedding planning is planning the budget.

We are reaching out to many couples with our ' WWI: Wedding Finance Survey '. Please share your valuable inputs freely as this is for research purposes only.

What's in it for you? Share your responses with us and stand a chance to win an Amazon Voucher Worth INR 500! 😃

What do you need to do? Just click on the link below and complete the survey with ease! 👇

WWI: Wedding Finance Survey

Your responses will help us understand how couples are choosing to finance their weddings!

6 Replies

Latest activity by Varsha, the 21 June, 2022 at 16:07
  • V
    Dedicated October 2022
    Varsha ·
    • Hide content

Given my inputs. Great survey 👍

• M
    Devoted April 2022 Mohali
    Mrunal ·
    • Hide content

Done Done !!!!!

• Latika
    Expert December 2021 North Delhi
    Latika ·
    • Hide content

I'm already married and this survey took me back to the time when I was planning the budget for my wedding and everything felt so difficult. I hope my inputs will be useful for you. Smiley smile

• Z
    Devoted August 2022 Hyderabad
    Zara ·
    • Hide content

I want a big fat wedding and my partner wants a small one. He wanted to save money for our future travels and I wanted to spend all on our wedding. Honestly this is a weird combination.

I have shared this form with him too. I'm sure we will have very opposite answers Smiley tongue Smiley tongue

• N
    Nupur ·
    • Hide content

Just filled in. I hope I win the Voucher now 😜🤞

• Rumela
    Savvy March 2023 West Delhi
    Rumela ·
    • Hide content

How many of you are planning to splurge for your wedding? I am really the "super simple, and intimate" wedding kind, but turns out if you believe in quality experiences, the guestlist size doesn't matter.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration