Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Manvi
WeddingWire Admin Gurgaon

#WWIPowerCouples - An Exclusive Heart-to-Heart with Aditya Seal & Anushka Ranjan!

Manvi, the 10 February, 2022 at 14:42 Posted in Community Conversations 0 6

Hey, Y'all! 💖

Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan reveal their journey from ‘Best Friends’ to ‘Life Partners’ story in WeddingWire India Exclusive Bollywood interview.

Known for her roles in Wedding Pulav and Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Anushka Ranjan met the Tum Bin 2, SOTY 2, Indu ki Jawaani actor, Aditya Seal at her mom's event back in 2017. The couple recently tied the knot in November 2021 and stole our hearts on social media with their awe-inspiring wedding and their wedding was the recent talk of the town.

Rumela Sen, our Editorial & Community Lead unravels their journey from their friendship to their wedding in this exclusive interview.
One of the major takeaways from the discussion with Bollywood’s sweetheart couple - Aditya Seal & Anushka Ranjan was that - where one of them ends, the other begins, and together they are endless.

Read & watch their heartfelt confessions exclusively on WeddingWire India here: #WWIPowerCouples - An Exclusive Heart-to-Heart with Aditya Seal & Anushka Ranjan

#WWIPowerCouples - An Exclusive Heart-to-Heart with Aditya Seal & Anushka Ranjan! 1

6 Replies

Latest activity by Rateek, the 15 February, 2022 at 10:25
  • R
    Savvy September 2022 Kolkata
    Rateek ·
    • Hide content

They are truly a power couple 👍

• M
    Dedicated November 2022 Gurgaon
    Muskan ·
    • Hide content

I loved their wedding pictures specially Anushka's lehenga 😍

• P
    Dedicated June 2021 Hyderabad
    Parinita ·
    • Hide content

Such a great interview. I love how comfortable they were sharing their journey and there's so much to learn from this Smiley heart Smiley heart

• V
    Dedicated October 2022
    Varsha ·
    • Hide content

They are my favourite. I loved the interview. Both of them are so inspiring Smiley heart Smiley heart

• Z
    Devoted August 2022 Hyderabad
    Zara ·
    • Hide content

Wow.....This is so good 😦😍

• D
    Dedicated September 2022
    Divya ·
    • Hide content

I absolutely loved reading it. They look so good together 😍

Also this line by Anushka Ranjan took my heart- You can’t change relationships because of the silliest and smallest possible reasons. You accept your family constantly when you are born into that, whereas you get to choose your partner. She's the bessstt!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration