Model Town 3, North Delhi · From May of 2020

Happily married 🎉

18 December, 2021

832days 4hours
Latika

I've received a medal!

1083 days ago

First Look

A wedding first look is a beautiful photo of the couple seeing each other for the first time. You gave our community a beautiful first look by sharing the first picture of the day!

Latika

I've received a medal!

1084 days ago

Shutterbug

Photographers take note! Your photos are an inspiration to us all. This badge is granted when you’ve posted 20 photos.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1263 days ago

Curious

You love to go through all the articles and soak up all our tips and ideas. As you've commented on an article, you've earned this badge.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1266 days ago

Wedding Wizard

Rock on! You've created 100 discussions and are now officially a community Superstar. You're on your way to becoming a household name!

Latika

I've received a medal!

1275 days ago

Troubleshooter

When members have questions, you have answers. You've earned the Troubleshooter badge for chiming in with your great ideas and being an awesome resource for your friends around the community.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1280 days ago

Smooth Operator

You have answers for everyone! You've already posted 20 times within 24 hours. No need to ask for your help, you're a smooth operator!

Latika

I've received a medal!

1280 days ago

Like Lightning

It's you to the rescue! You look after your fellow community members and are right there to help when they have a question or concern. You've been the first person to reply in 10 different discussions!

Latika

I've received a medal!

1338 days ago

Host with the Most

OMG!! 50 discussions! No more planning stress for you. You've got this wedding on lock.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1375 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1376 days ago

Round of Applause

We're giving you a round of applause! You know what people like to hear and have earned this badge for creating 20 discussions.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1382 days ago

Head Table

You're obsessed with all things wedding and we love that! You’ve posted in 50 different discussions. Take your special seat at the head table!

Latika

I've received a medal!

1389 days ago

Conversation Starter

You, my friend, have the gift of the gab. You've gotten our members chatting by already creating 10 discussions! Thanks for being an amazing conversation starter and getting us mingling.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1399 days ago

Spread the Love

The community knows and loves you, because they see you posting all over! You've spread the love in 20 different discussions.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1399 days ago

Jump On In

It seems like only yesterday you were just getting started, but since then you've jumped right in and have now commented 20 times in the community. You're really making a splash!

Latika

I've received a medal!

1400 days ago

Social Butterfly

You've shown your dedication by posting 10 times in the community already today! You're a super social sharer who is making waves, and we can't wait to hear even more from you.

Latika

I've received a medal!

1400 days ago

Socialite

You have lots to say, and our members are listening. You've taken part in 10 different discussions and gotten our community buzzing.

Explore more

Groups

Inspiration