Ir al contenido principal
H
Harshita

Central Delhi, India · From March of 2022

H
Blingy Guests Look For a Cocktail Night!
Harshita, The 14 April, 2022 at 15:43

I'm sure you all will agree that a cocktail party demands glamour. If you have picked your shimmer outfit and not sure about your makeup then take some inspiration from this look: Cocktail look: How...

Harshita, tuesday 5-Jul-22 8
H
Bridal Shower Outfit Suggestion!!
Harshita, The 16 May, 2022 at 15:50

Bachelorette parties are the ultimate chance to go from subtle to crazy with the outfit and accessories. If you're planning an intimate bridal shower with your girl gang then I'm here to share a cute...

Harshita, friday 17-Jun-22 8
H
Subtle Summer wedding guest makeup
Harshita, The 7 April, 2022 at 20:31

The wedding season is back and summer weddings are so much fun at attend. Most of us prefer keeping it subtle yet glamorous while attending a summer wedding. If you are a guest and have an upcoming...

yumi, tuesday 3-Oct-23 12
H
Mehendi guest makeup
Harshita, The 27 March, 2022 at 12:28

Hey everyone, I'm back with my new post to help you brides and bridesmaids with some makeup look inspiration. This look is for- Mehendi guest makeup. Mehendi is mostly about fun, gossip and comfort...

Harshita, thursday 31-Mar-22 6
H
Bridesmaid 2022 look
Harshita, The 20 March, 2022 at 12:16

Hi everyone, I'm Harshita Joshi, a certified Makeup artist. I love how the WeddingWire community is providing such a great platform to help couples plan their dream wedding and also vendor partners to...

Harshita, thursday 31-Mar-22 8

Groups

Inspiration