You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

A
Aashna

Defence Colony, South Delhi · From October of 2019

🕐 Left for my wedding...

January 7, 2022

100days 14hours : 7min

Discussions

A
Genda Phool Decor' For Haldi ceremony!
Aashna, The September 18, 2021 at 22:54

I wanted to go all traditional with the Haldi function and was planning to opt for marigold decor. How do you guys like the idea?

Anita, sunday 19-Sep-21 2 6
M
This stamp are so cool!
Mrunal, The September 16, 2021 at 15:48

Where can I find such stamp. I really liked the idea and I’m sure all my bridesmaid’s would love It too

Aashna, friday 17-Sep-21 2
D
Prableen Kaur has my heart!
Divya, The September 16, 2021 at 16:59

It takes courage to show the reality to the audience and let them know how skin with filters and in reality looks like. More power to this amazing women for spreading awareness and helping people to...

Aashna, friday 17-Sep-21 2
M
How about weaing a sharara on mehendi?
Muskan, The September 16, 2021 at 18:00

I always to wear a sharara but never got a chance. I thought of wearing a sharara suit on the mehendi. I’m looking for some dark green and olive shade designs. Guys please help me with this

Aashna, friday 17-Sep-21 1
R
Planning to cook for bae!
Rohan, The September 17, 2021 at 11:40

It’s our 8th year anniversary and I’m planning to cook something special for her. I’m confused between Italian and Indian. Even though she enjoys Indian more but that’s very difficult to make. What do...

Sakshi
What are your thoughts on this colour hair?
Sakshi, The September 17, 2021 at 11:47

I’m 28 and all my life I’m scared to change my look. I always used to feel that a makeover might make me look like a very different person. Honestly, I have started to remove these negative thoughts...

Nikita
When Bridal Details are everything! 😍
Nikita, The September 11, 2021 at 14:58

A little Saturday swoon by this beautiful bridal picture featuring a tasteful play of deep crimson hues, rusty finishes & a pop of green How many of you have picked one such bridal outfit colour?...

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2
S
This hairdo looks so pretty!
Simran, The September 11, 2021 at 16:18

I am in love with hairstyles. Simple yet beautiful! How many of you are planning to opt for one such hairdo?

A
Bridal Kaleere never looked so goood! 😻
Aashna, The September 11, 2021 at 16:52

These enamelled kaleeras in saccharine hues is all we need to shine off our D-day with glam! Don't you girls think? 😍

Z
Looking for a good eyeshadow pallete!
Zara, The September 12, 2021 at 12:33

I have picked this from revolution. Has anyone used this before? Also, if you could help me with some other options as well

M
White wedding shoes!
Mrunal, The September 12, 2021 at 19:16

I’m in love with these heels. They are so pretty and I love that gold work on the back. I’m wearing a pink lehenga on the wedding, would something like this complement the look?

Nikita
i want my mother to twin on my reception day!
Nikita, The September 13, 2021 at 15:04

I have always admired the boss of my life. I made a pact with my mother of twinning with her on my reception day! Haha!

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1
Z
We decided on forever 💍 Says Blogger- Kritika Khurana!
Zara, The September 13, 2021 at 18:18

These two are just too adorable yaar! They got engaged and I am just drooling over these two! 😍 Me and my partner also loves clicking such candid shots!

Rachit, thursday 16-Sep-21 3
Nikita
Reception Footwear
Nikita, The September 14, 2021 at 09:07

How about wearing one such footwear for the reception ceremony? These heels look classy ya! 💛 How do you like it? 😍

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 3
I
Do you think losing weight is necessary for your big day?
Ishita, The September 14, 2021 at 09:19

I think a bride should not only think about losing weight for her wedding but in general as well. One should stay fit and keep care of their body in daily life as well. There is no special occasion...

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1
A
This lehenga colour looks so fresh and gleaming!
Aashna, The September 14, 2021 at 09:40

This lehenga colour is uniquely fresh and is definitely an outfit inspo for all the brides-to-be! If you love playing with different outfit colours, then this d-day lehenga is apt! 😍

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 3 9
A
Have you guys heard of korean skin care routine?
Aashna, The September 13, 2021 at 14:06

I just read about the same and I think it will work! Gonna shine on my wedding day because I have to look best ya!

Sushma, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 6
A
Different moods of getting married!
Aashna, The September 5, 2021 at 01:52

I am definitely 2nd and 4th. How about you?

Anita, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 4
A
The cutest photo dump of Neha Dhupia's baby shower!
Aashna, The September 1, 2021 at 16:04

I have always admired baby shower ya! And, I legit cannot wait for mine after seeing these beautiful pictures! How about you all? Are you all set for your baby shower as well!

Deepika, wednesday 1-Sep-21 1 4
D
So Pinkalicious!
Deepika, The August 24, 2021 at 10:03

With comfort, Nora loves experimenting with amazing styles and shades that make us fall for her every time. This pink saree is a seal if you’re looking to add that extra spice of glamour. Are you guys...

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 2
Suyasha
This was me pre covid! 😜
Suyasha, The August 24, 2021 at 11:42

This was so me when I started with my wedding planning. How many of you brides can relate?

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 3
S
Such a beautiful favor!
Sharon, The August 24, 2021 at 12:29

I have seen a lot of people giving such wedding favors outside India. Do you people think that it's a good idea for an Indian wedding here? I’m not sure how guests are going to react to this.

Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Neha Kakkar and Sonu Kakkar spotted wearing Global Desi For Rakhi!
Sarika, The August 24, 2021 at 13:14

The ‘Hot Pink Embroidered Flared Set’ and the ‘Hot Pink Floral Printed Crop Top and Skirt set' are your wardrobe essentials to make a statement on any occasion. And, these two look super cute in the...

Nikita
Kriti Sanon Looks Stunning In Manish couture collection "nooraniyat"
Nikita, The August 24, 2021 at 14:10

This outfit is a legit dream! I am living for these styles and bright colours ya! The Intricate zardozi, badla and modern sequins amp up the outfits with grace! How many of you like this gorgeous...

Manvi
Need To Have Or Nice To Have: Pre Wedding Shoot!
Manvi, The August 24, 2021 at 14:35

Hey Y'all 🧡 A pre-wedding shoot is no less than a full-fledged rom-com movie shoot these days. Couples and photographers go to great extents to acquire outstanding results. From travelling abroad for...

S
Ek Hazaro Mein Mere Bhaiya Hai Feels! 👫
Sonal, The August 24, 2021 at 15:14

I cannot wait to get one such picture clicked with my brothers! How about you guys?

Khushi
How about wearing one such lehenga on mehndi function?
Khushi, The August 24, 2021 at 16:13

This outfit looks very pretty to me! I am planning to opt for one such outfit for my mehndi function?

S
Live Music Or Dj? Or Both?
Sanjana, The August 25, 2021 at 10:50

What are you guys planning to opt for wedding entertainment? I am thinking first we can start with live music and end with DJ! What do you guys think?

Khushi
Different Types Of Cocktails!
Khushi, The August 25, 2021 at 10:59

Keeping cocktails at wedding functions is very much in trend these days! And, I love experimenting with different flavours and liquor. How about keeping a cocktail counter at wedding functions?

Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Khushi Kapoor Looks Beautiful In Purple kurta set
Sarika, The August 25, 2021 at 11:35

The colour of the outfit shouts bliss and peace! The embroiders and neckline are just perfect! I love wearing such colours! How about you?

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3
J
Let the jewellery do the talking
Jasleen, The August 25, 2021 at 14:31

I really how she have kept the saree and makeup light and paired it with a statement piece. If you wish to experiment which statement jewellery then who you definitely take some inspiration from this...

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 1