Malviya Nagar, South Delhi · From November of 2019

Happily married 🎉

1 October, 2021

936days 9hours

Discussions

B
Gel Nail Paint or Nail extensions?
Bhavika, The 18 September, 2021 at 22:12

What do you prefer? Which one should I go for?

Anita, sunday 19-Sep-21 2 36
B
i am looking for a traditional co-ord set!
Bhavika, The 17 September, 2021 at 14:46

Hey guys, please help me with some alluring designs. I am planning to wear a traditional co-ord set for my mehndi function.

Nikita, monday 20-Sep-21 1 28
B
'Jaago' the most exciting and memorial tradition!
Bhavika, The 12 September, 2021 at 10:10

This tradition is performed in Punjabi families and I seriously cannot wait for this! 😍

Zara, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 36
S
Jasmine vibe outfit!
Sharon, The 26 August, 2021 at 12:58

Isn’t this outfit giving a full Jasmine vibe? I have suggested my sister to go for something like this on my mehendi ceremony. I love how beautifully the entire look is created. What do you guys think...

Bhavika, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2
B
How this bangle option?
Barkha, The 29 August, 2021 at 14:43

How about ditching those heavy gold kadda and wearing something like this with your lehenga? I’m going for something floral, will a design like this go well with the look?

N
How’s this bachelorette setup
Nupur, The 29 August, 2021 at 18:29

My sister is having her bachelorette party next month. She likes simple and sober things and I thought of surprising her with a similar setup. How’s this idea guys?

I
Bath and Body Works Gift Hamper!
Ishita, The 31 August, 2021 at 10:05

Hey. guys, I am planning to get a gift hamper made for all my bridesmaids. What do you guys think?

Latika
How many of you are getting married in the Month of December?
Latika, The 31 August, 2021 at 10:51

I am getting married in December. First, we were planning to opt for an international wedding but due to COVID restrictions, we have booked, Fairmont Jaipur!

Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Yuvika Chaudhary Spotted In Red Traditional Lehenga
Sarika, The 31 August, 2021 at 11:13

She is surely a sight to behold in this red Indian dress. I adore her and can't get enough of the om Shanti om girl Vibes! 😍 The lehenga is topped with intricate Resham and Mirror work and the blouse...

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 3
R
This blouse looks so Chique!
Ragini, The 31 August, 2021 at 11:33

I love every outfit when it has sequin in it. And, this blouse is just beautiful! I love the edgy shape and the work. Can definitely opt for one such blouse for my reception ceremony!

Prerna
Who is your favourite couple blogger?
Prerna, The 31 August, 2021 at 11:48

My favs are Kompalmattakapoor and Rishabh Kapoor! They both are just adorable and I love how they keep up with the vivid trend on their social media! 😍

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 4
Z
Positano- a Perfect location for the honeymoon!
Zara, The 31 August, 2021 at 12:14

This location in Italy makes an idyllic honeymoon and holiday destination with its pebble beachfront and steep, and narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. Me and my fiance are planning to go...

Dazz, tuesday 26-Dec-23 3
J
Sea blue set with pearls
Jasleen, The 5 August, 2021 at 13:28

This colour combination is looking so beautiful and elegant and I love how everything so matching. Will this set look good with a pink lehenga?

Bhavika, saturday 7-Aug-21 2
N
diy Bridesmaid invitation
Naina, The 5 August, 2021 at 14:08

I have always been into DIY stuff. I saw this invitation online and I thought it will be a creative idea to make my own personalised bridesmaid invitation. What do you people think about this idea? ...

Bhupinder, sunday 8-Aug-21 3
N
Crop top & Plazzo for sister’s roka!
Nupur, The 5 August, 2021 at 15:34

I’m planning to wear something very elegant yet simple on my sister’s roka ceremony. The function will be at home with 15-20 guests. I really liked this outfit and the overall look. What do you guys...

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 3
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Prep your skin 3 months ahead your wedding!
Tara, The 5 August, 2021 at 18:59

Brides should start preparing their skin 3 months in advance to their wedding day. You can opt for a professional treatment or go for a natural face mask. When are you brides planning to start? ...

Bhavika, saturday 7-Aug-21 2
I
How many of you are hitting the gym these days?
Ishita, The 7 August, 2021 at 11:03

I started working out 3 days back and I think it is very necessary to stay fit these days ya!

CarolBlazejowski, wednesday 25-Aug-21 2
Monica
Do you still believe in getting zero body figure?
Monica, The 7 August, 2021 at 11:35

I always had a wish to availing a zero figure before I start with my wedding rituals. But, I think now the situation is totally changed. What do you guys think?

Bhavika, saturday 7-Aug-21 1
Z
Celebrations at home never looked better! 😍
Zara, The 7 August, 2021 at 11:53

This home decor looks so pretty. This home decor is perfect for micro weddings! Are you a couple planning an intimate wedding?

Nikita
This hairstyle looks so unique!
Nikita, The 7 August, 2021 at 13:51

If you have thick and heavy hair texture then one such hairstyle is going to do wonders! Do you love experimenting with your hairdo?

Katekk0101, wednesday 25-Aug-21 4
B
How many of you are Gol Gappa Lovers?
Bhavika, The 7 August, 2021 at 14:26

If you are the guest at my wedding, you will find me in the chaat corner! I just love hogging when it comes to gol gappes! I am gonna keep a full-fledged chaat corner at my wedding! How many of you...

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 31
B
Lady Kitty Spencer Wedding!
Bhavika, The 4 August, 2021 at 18:17

Lady Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer wed South African Businessman Micheal Lewis in Rome last weekend, and her wedding looks have been nothing short of spectacular.

Sharon, thursday 5-Aug-21 2 31
B
Aa Hi Gaya Wo Din!
Bhavika, The 31 July, 2021 at 00:54

Tried to express my journey as a bride Hope every girl can relate to it! Aa hi gya wo din.. Tha shayad jiska barso se intezaar..Mujhse zyada shayad mere gharwalo ko..Aa hi gya wo din..Jab kehne ko...

Bhavika, saturday 27-Aug-22 16 2
B
Have you guys ever attended a Sindhi Wedding?
Bhavika, The 31 July, 2021 at 15:34

I have to attend a Sindhi wedding next week but I am not aware of their rituals and ceremonies. I want to be on top of their ceremonies. Please help me with some information

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 28
B
i love how Athiya Shetty and Klrahul Keep Up With Each Other 😍
Bhavika, The 29 July, 2021 at 13:31

They look so adorable together and the way they click their pictures is just amazing. I love the chemistry between these two. Lowkey but special. I kinda relate my love story with them! Have you...

Ishita, friday 30-Jul-21 2 36
D
We all need this during our wedding planning
Deepika, The 24 July, 2021 at 11:19

My partner shared this picture with me yesterday I always get so stressed with my planning and start crying

Bhavika, monday 26-Jul-21 2
Aakriti
Is it okay to wear black saree on sagan?
Aakriti, The 25 July, 2021 at 12:33

While doing the wedding discussion with my mother in law, she told me to not to choose any black outfit due to some religious thing. I really liked one black saree and I think it will look really...

Bhavika, monday 26-Jul-21 1
Monica
How many of you are going to wear chooda after wedding?
Monica, The 25 July, 2021 at 19:24

I am going to wear for 45 days after marriage. How about you guys?

S
Looking for Wedding footwear!
Sonal, The 25 July, 2021 at 18:51

Hi brides! Can you please help me with some comfy wedding footwear designs?

B
Ways to apply an eyeliner!
Bhavika, The 26 July, 2021 at 10:08

Hi people, I have never applied a liner before. I want to learn some tricks and hacks on how to apply the same. If you could help me with the basic techniques.

Harpreet, monday 26-Jul-21 2 30
S
Need matching outfit suggestion with my earing
Sushma, The 25 July, 2021 at 16:43

Recently I met my fiancé after soo long and he gifted me these earrings. Can you guys suggest me some Indian suit suggestion that will go with my earing.

Bhavika, sunday 25-Jul-21 1
B
Date night surprise for fiance
Bhavika, The 25 July, 2021 at 18:06

Hi Guys, can you please suggest some date night ideas? I wish to surprise him with a cute date night!

Bhavika, sunday 25-Jul-21 25

Groups

Inspiration