Ir al contenido principal
G
Gaurika

India · From April of 2020

G
Hash tags suggestions
Gaurika, The 2 August, 2023 at 23:58

Hey i have a wedding at my place in jan we want suggestions for # tags Bride: PRIYA Groom: AMAN

Gaurika, wednesday 2-Aug-23 11
G
My Haldi ceremony pictures!
Gaurika, The 3 June, 2022 at 17:40

Hi everyone, I wore a yellow lehenga choli on my Haldi ceremony. The outfit is from Suresh Chand Dinesh Chand, Agra and the makeup was done by makeupartistrybyshivani. The ceremony was held at Taj...

Gaurika, wednesday 10-Aug-22 10 1
G
Our Sangeet night Pictures! 💖
Gaurika, The 28 April, 2022 at 14:32

Our Sangeet evening was full of food, spirits, music and dance to celebrate the union of our families and close friends. I wore a gorgeous lehenga by Rimple and Harpreet. The makeup was taken care by...

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Jun-22 6 94
G
Our Pre-wedding shoot pictures!
Gaurika, The 19 April, 2022 at 18:17

We had our Pre wedding shot in Udaipur. We choose different locations in Udaipur to plan our shoot like Uday villas, Leela palace, City Palace and Bahubali hills. All these beautiful shots are by...

Jasleen, friday 22-Apr-22 5 66 1
G
Couple Portrait Mehndi Designs For Brides!
Gaurika, The 8 March, 2022 at 13:22

Someone has rightly said, deeper the henna, the higher the parameter of love. I went for a couple portrait design for my bridal mehendi. The beautiful mehendi design is by heenabyisha and my outfit is...

Muskan, wednesday 9-Mar-22 2 85
G
How I styled my haldi look with floral accessories!
Gaurika, The 28 February, 2022 at 17:28

My haldi outfit was from Liz Paul. It was a beautiful multicolour lehenga choli with mirror work all over. I completed the look with pink and white real floral jewellery with pearls attached. The...

Gaurika, thursday 3-Mar-22 6
G
Hashtag
Gaurika, The 24 November, 2020 at 19:08

Hi can you please me with a wedding hashtag for Gaurika and Amitansh

Gargi, thursday 10-Dec-20 5

Groups

Inspiration