You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Surbhi
WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi

A Happy MEMORY of You and Your Mother Dressing Up or Shopping For A Wedding?!?

Surbhi, the May 5, 2020 at 16:35 Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved

Hey, you all lovelies! 💛

Memories are important to bring back and reminisce with your loved ones. But when it's with your mom? Remembrance become evergreen! 👩‍👦

From hopping to shopping malls to helping each other in the tiniest of the situation, the duo of mother and child is ever-loving!!

This mother's day, let's drop the section with your lovely and jolly memories with your beloved mother. 🤗

Share a Happy Memory of You and Your Mother Dressing Up or Shopping For A Wedding?!?

9 Replies

Latest activity by Taurus, the May 15, 2020 at 12:51
  • Taurus
    Gurgaon
    Taurus ·
    Whenever i shop with my mom, it becomes a memory because she is amazing !! She is the best shopping partner one can imagine !!
    The best part is if I like something she will tell me to buy the exact 2 pieces, by chances if one piece gets spoiled I have another to wear ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Nikita
    Expert September 2021 Mumbai
    Nikita ·

Whenever I shop online i always take help from my mom. Idk, how i am going to manage after my wedding because i just cannot be without her.

• Priyum
    Super June 2021 Jalandhar
    Priyum ·

Every moment with her is precious for me! Smiley heart

• Yashwi
    South Delhi
    Yashwi ·
    Mothers are our treasure! And we cannot thank them enough for always having our back!
  • Zora
    Expert January 2021 Lucknow
    Zora ·

Every day is a memory with her She helps me decide my clothes, my accessories like everything! U I don't know what I am going to do without her after my wedding!

• Boshika
    Super May 2021 Kolkata
    Boshika ·
    My fondest memory with my mom was when she was dressing me up in our authentic bengali saree for the very first time for one wedding😌 I remember she had tears in her eyes when she looked at me! ❤️Cannot describe that feeling!
  • Paavnee
    Super August 2024 Leh
    Paavnee ·

Mothers are a delight to heart!! I remember going to shopping malls with her! All she had to say was 'Too Pricey' Haha!! Smiley heart

• M
    Savvy July 2020 Mohali
    Meher ·

Shopping trips to Nalli's have been my fondest memories with mom. She loves wearing sarees so Nalli's is very close to her heart.

I'm missing her writing this Smiley sad

• K
    Super April 2022 West Delhi
    Kritika ·
    Hey! Yes!
    Mother’s Day is around and I can’t feel more happy than being my mother on this precious day!
    I remember me and my mom going for a beauty session right before my cousins wedding and I cannot even tell you how messed up the situation was. We got late to the wedding! 😂🥰

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles