Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Surbhi
WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi

Happy Teddy Day To All The Lovely Couples!! 🐻

Surbhi, the 10 February, 2021 at 16:20 Posted in Community Conversations 0 3

Hey, Y'all!

How are you planning to celebrate the teddy day? Have you wished your loved one yet? If not, then we have curated a list of heartwarming love messages for the love of your life. 🧑

Take cues from these lovely messages in which you will be able to use all those teddies and express your #LoveBeyondBounds. 🐻

Happy Teddy Day To All The Lovely Couples!! 🐻 1

1. Teddy Day Quotes for Girlfriend
  • - A teddy is always a companion who will listen to you when I am not there. Happy Teddy Day!
  • - Give a hug to this softest teddy, when I'm not there. When you are with me, you will never miss my teddy!

• - Giving you a cute fat fluffy teddy so that you never feel my absence. Happy Teddy Day my bae, love you!

• 2. Teddy Day Messages for Boyfriend
  • - The warmness of your hug reminds me of my childhood love for teddy. You are my adult version of love for teddy. Happy Teddy Day my favourite!
  • - Teddy can never be passΓ© for any generation! Happy Teddy Day!
  • - I don’t want to give you a cuddly as I will rather gift myself to you as I am your forever cuddly teddy. Happy Teddy Day!

Read to know more: Heartwarming Teddy Day Messages 😍🐻😍🐻😍

3 Replies

Latest activity by Sanjana, the 11 February, 2021 at 11:41
  • S
    Super August 2021 South Delhi
    Sanjana Β·
    • Hide content

I did the same! OMG!! So similar. I gifted him a cute teddy with some heartwarming messages! Smiley laugh

• Latika
    Expert December 2021 North Delhi
    Latika Β·
    • Hide content

Aw, i read the full blog and looks very interesting! Smiley laugh

• K
    Super April 2022 West Delhi
    Kritika Β·
    • Hide content

Aw, these teddy messages are so heartwarming!!! Smiley smile I am definitely going to share the same with my partner! πŸ’“

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration