Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Just Said Yes June 2022 Vijayawada

Help with Wedding hastags being a south indian with name Teja 🤧

Teja, the 22 February, 2022 at 22:35 Posted in Community Conversations 0 5
Please suggest some funny wedding hashtags for our wedding happening on June 10th 2022. Our names are as below. Being a south indian bride with my name as Teja, it is getting little hard to think about a cool and funny indian hashtag.

Bride first name: TejaBride last name: Gudipudi Groom first name: SarathGroom last name: PotruWedding date: June 10th, 2022

5 Replies

Latest activity by Teja, the 25 February, 2022 at 01:08
  • T
    Teja ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Thank you Surbhi, these sound fun. Could you think of any hashtags with coffee or workouts themes with both our names?

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

Hey Teja!
    Here are a bunch of hashtags for you lovelies! Smiley heart

#SaraNeDikhayiTeji

#TejRathDiWedding

#TejaKeSarSeUparPyar

#TheSTMashup

#TheLoveTeSar

#SaraTejDiWedding

Did you like any of these? Let me know if you need any further help Smiley smile

• T
    Teja ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

I have also tried my own hashtag as #Teja'sSarathulu (Sarathulu means "demands" in telugu) so meaning Teja's Demands. It didnt sound as funny or witty and thought someone from his family might get offended by the hashtag. Hope this helps.

• T
    Teja ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message

zodiac sign - mine is Aquarius, Sarath’s is Cancer,

nicknames - he calls me “Potti”( short person) and I call him “mama” (it is my general cliche word),

an activity you both like to do - workouts (fitness freaks), we both are gym freaks, we have many things in common. Some of them are as below -

Coffee freaks, marvel super fans, beaches, star gazing, big fan of friends tv show( he is chandler to my monica), he calls me “potti”( meaning short person in telugu). Let me know if you need some more..

• Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Teja!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Please share some additional information like your zodiac sign, nicknames, where you two met, an activity you both like to do or anything you wish to mention about your love story. 💜

We’ll respond soon with the quirkiest and the coolest wedding hashtags customised for you!! 😍

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration