Recently commented on
We are planning a karaoke night after our roka ceremony. Please suggest some fun and romantic songs
Hey there ! I needed a few witty and quirky hashtag ideas The bride’s name is Kirti Sharma And groom’s name is Rishi MarkandaCould you suggest me some Will be really grateful ❤️❤️
I have heard a lot about this place on internet and this island looks beautiful. How’s this location for honeymoon?
Hey, Reaching out to Surbhi; Need hashtags for Nishtha Bakshi (Gurgaon, Punjabi) and Jash Shah (Mumbai, Gujarati). 7 year long distance relationship. Thank you ☺️
Hey folks !!! Can you guys please suggest a lovely hashtag for our wedding - Bride name - Madhuparna Groom name- Nilotpal Place- Kolkata Please suggest some eye-catching hashtags for us !!
Shoutout to the most gorgeous lehenga I have ever come across! 😍 The oxidised one-shoulder lehenga from the wardrobe of VVani by Vani Vats is giving 'The Diva' feels. The lehenga is hand embroidered...
This bride looks stunner in tangerine lehenga. How do you like this beautiful outfit? 😍
I think every bride or bride-to-be has felt this once!
Guys which one is a better honeymoon destination? We are confused between Bali and Mauritius!!
As belted saree is very much in trend, I am looking for a bunch of designs. TIA
We are planning to keep black and gold theme on the reception night. I’m thinking of wearing a black lehenga with golden work. Do you people have some good suggestions to share?
This eye-catching mangalsutra design looks so pretty. I am going to opt for one such design. Have you decided on the design?
Hey, please help me with a bunch of wedding cake designs! Thanks in advance!
Hey Lovelies!!💕 Day weddings have their own special place in your wedding planning. While traditionally the ideal lagan period was after sunset, the millennial weddings have gone out of the way to...
Hi guys, have you selected your wedding song yet?
Please help me with some latest designer lehenga options for my wedding
Please suggest some cheesy hashtags for our wedding
Hi, could you suggest a wedding hashtag for Pranav and Devyani?
What do you prefer the most for honeymoon?