Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Hashtag for Shikha bahal and Umang Arora
Shikha, The 3 December, 2021 at 03:31

Hashtag for Shikha bahal and Umang Arora

Surbhi, friday 3-Dec-21 2 77
S
Wedding Hashtag
Shirin, The 1 December, 2021 at 22:47

Hi. Need a hashtag for my brother's wedding. Groom- Nazeer Zakria, Bride- Wafa Mariam, Date- 2nd Jan 2022

Manvi, friday 3-Dec-21 5 45
Bela
Hashtag
Bela, The 3 December, 2021 at 01:22

Please suggest a nice hashtag for Bela Shah (bride) and Atishay Jain (groom). Thanks.

Surbhi, friday 3-Dec-21 2 42
Nishant
Hashtag
Nishant, The 1 December, 2021 at 22:11

Hi. Could you please suggest a Hastag for Miloni and Nishant.

Manvi, friday 3-Dec-21 5 71
R
Hashtag suggestions
Rahul, The 2 December, 2021 at 11:41

Please suggest hashtag for Indian wedding of Sumit Khetan and Sakshi Mangal

Manvi, friday 3-Dec-21 5 68
Vidya
Looking for #hashtag
Vidya, The 3 December, 2021 at 00:57

Wedding of Karthika aka (Vidya) with Nishant aka (nikki)

Surbhi, friday 3-Dec-21 3 52 1
A
Name hashtag
Ankita, The 3 December, 2021 at 00:55

Hi please suggest out of the box hashtags for Sugandha and Puneet ( nick names are Sugu and Puni)..

Surbhi, friday 3-Dec-21 2 48
Nishant
Hashtag
Nishant, The 2 December, 2021 at 23:16

Hi. Need a good hashtag for my friend. Groom: AdityaBride: Charu

Surbhi, friday 3-Dec-21 3 40
Shruti
Wedding Hashtag
Shruti, The 2 December, 2021 at 21:50

Hi. Need a hashtag for Groom- Rishabh, Bride- Aishwarya

Surbhi, friday 3-Dec-21 2 41
S
Wedding hashtag suggestion
Sree, The 2 December, 2021 at 19:37

Could you please suggest a wedding hashtag for Hana and Shafeel

Surbhi, friday 3-Dec-21 2 26
J
Can't wait for Ankita Lokhande and Vicky Jain's Wedding!😍
Jasleen, The 3 December, 2021 at 11:47

Once in an interview, Ankita said, ''I believe in marriage and the concept of love a lot. I get very excited about marriage because it's the best thing if two people are willing to love together and...

Jasleen, friday 3-Dec-21 42
M
Looking for velvet lehenga
Mrunal, The 3 December, 2021 at 11:00

I’m planning to wear a velvet lehenga on my sagan day. I want something with a very heavy border and embroidery. Please help me with some suggestions

Mrunal, friday 3-Dec-21 27
S
Makeup corner for the new house!!
Sushma, The 3 December, 2021 at 10:59

These days we are planning to organise and structure the décor for our new house where we will move after the wedding. I wanted a separate corner for my makeup. Guys, how's this dressing area looking?...

Sushma, friday 3-Dec-21 33
Manvi
Friday Favourite: Favourite Wedding Sweet!
Manvi, The 3 December, 2021 at 10:35

Hey Y'all! 😃 No celebration in India is complete without some sweets! It is a well-known fact that us Indians have a big sweet tooth and we just need a reason to pop open a box of mithai to celebrate...

Manvi, friday 3-Dec-21 29
S
Wedding hashtag
Shikha, The 3 December, 2021 at 03:22

Hey!! I’m looking for a catchy wedding hashtag for my wedding next year. Our names are Shikha Bahal and Umang Arora. Please can you help? Thanks!!

Shikha, friday 3-Dec-21 28
A
Wedding hashtag
Ankita, The 3 December, 2021 at 00:52

Hi please suggest out of the box hashtags for Sugandha and Puneet ( nick names are Sugu and Puni)..

Ankita, friday 3-Dec-21 43
Khushi
Hahaha! How many of you relate with this meme?
Khushi, The 28 November, 2021 at 12:33

Aisa lag rah hai 8 crore shaadiyaan already ho chuki hai 🤣

Dave, thursday 2-Dec-21 2 61
Kajal
wedding hashtag
Kajal, The 27 November, 2021 at 02:25

Hello, I’m too confused for my wedding hashtag.Could you please help? Bride : Kajal KhetwaniGroom : Ashhish Dembla I’m really seeking for a unique hashtag!!Thanks I’m advance

R M, thursday 2-Dec-21 4 48
M
Who all are planning to dance on Jalebi baby?
Muskan, The 28 November, 2021 at 17:27

This is the new trending wedding song. I really like the vibe and I'm planning to perform on this on my sangeet😍

R M, thursday 2-Dec-21 2 59
Vrinda
Suggest hashtags for Karan & Vrinda
Vrinda, The 19 November, 2021 at 12:41

Please suggest hashtags

R M, thursday 2-Dec-21 4 104
M
Best romantic locations in Kerala?
Muskan, The 1 December, 2021 at 10:43

We are planning a 1 week trip to Kerala next month. Please help us with some good and romantic locations to cover

R M, thursday 2-Dec-21 2 32
Nikita
i am looking for customised gift ideas!
Nikita, The 2 December, 2021 at 10:12

I want to gift the same to my mother-in-law. Please help me with some ideas!

R M, thursday 2-Dec-21 1 35
R
Looking for proposal idea
Rohan, The 2 December, 2021 at 18:22

Our wedding date is fixed but yesterday all of sudden my partner said that I have not proposed her yet in a filmy way, how she wanted. Now I really wish to surprise her with a dreamy proposal. Can you...

R M, thursday 2-Dec-21 49
Vinika
What are the odd of 2021 passing by in lockdown only?
Vinika, The 20 April, 2021 at 01:14

What do you guys think? Will 2021 be exactly like 2020? Will it be spent under lockdown only?

Nova, thursday 2-Dec-21 74

Groups

Inspiration