Recently commented on
I think the most important and hectic task is to coordinate with the guests and wedding vendors . What do you guys think?
I don’t know what to gift her on her wedding. Should I buy something only for her or keep it as a couple gift? Help me guysss 😥😥
We are planning to host cocktail ceremony on our terrace. The terrace is quite huge and I want to deck up the same with tent and decor. Can you please send in some suggestions?
Need Hashtag Suggestion - Groom Name - Salil Soney Bride Name - Kajal Advani
Hey, can you guys please help me coming up with hashtags for Zeehan and Ishrat?
Hi lovely people out there, Please help me with my wedding hashtag- Vivek Pandey and Deeksha Mishra Thanks!!!
I’m planning to design my wedding card on my own. I quite good in art and thought of doing something creative myself. What about you guys? Anyone planning to do the same?
Guys I’m looking for very filmy and Bollywood style shimmer saree for one of my pre wedding ceremony
What type of decor are you planning to keep on the mehndi function?
Guys, please help with the best domestic and international beach honeymoon destinations. Thanks 😊
Hey! Please suggest wedding hastags for Yashica and Siddhant.Thanks
Need hashtag for the couple - anupam miglani and shriya shukla
Hi, we are high school sweethearts and have dated for 12 years. We have travelled almost every where in India in these 12 years and have loved each moment spent together. We have hustled a lot in...
Hello everyone. I am Divyansh Tyagi from Vasundhara, Ghaziabad. I'm searching for a good photography studio for my sister's ring ceremony. Expectations for the studio are Candid Photography and...
Hello. Need a hastag for couple DARSHITA AND VAIBHAV. kindle suggests
Bride name- Divya Kabra Groom name- Keshav Maheshwari or Keshav Chitlangia It will be helpful if you could help me as soon as possible.
Looking for simple and elegant bridal nail designs. Please help me with same!
Hi, looking for a hashtag for Sahil and paayal!! Thanks!!
Hi. Please help me with hashtags for , Harsha and Tushar
Hey guys, I am searching for a weding hashtag for my brother. His name is Sahil (Elu petname) and the fiance name is Pooja (Pihu petname). Can you suggest some cute hashtags for them. Thank you
Hi guys. My sis is getting married and can't think of a hashtag. Brides name lakshmi and grooms name is sarvesh