Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
M
Hashtag: Sarthak & Roopal
Mayank, The 30 November, 2021 at 18:10

Hi Team, Can you please suggest hashtag for Sarthak and Roopal.Thanks.

Surbhi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 2 50
A
Wedding hashtag for ritu and prashant
Aanya, The 30 November, 2021 at 06:11

Hello team!!! Can you pls suggest wedding hashtags for ritu and prashant? Thank you so much!!

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 6 650
Monica
F.r.i.e.n.d.s Mehndi design looks beautiful!
Monica, The 1 December, 2021 at 17:53

A personalised Mehendi for a couple who bonded over their mutual love for F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I am in love with the design and I think I have got an idea for my wedding mehndi! 😍

Monica, wednesday 1-Dec-21 441
S
Hairstyle Ideas For Mom
Sonal, The 1 December, 2021 at 17:52

Hi guys, please help me with some hairstyle ideas for my mom. I am looking the same for pre-wedding and post-wedding functions..

Sonal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 43
Shilika
Help! Hashtag needed
Shilika, The 30 November, 2021 at 02:44

Looking for a hashtag Punjabi Sindhi wedding Shilika Lilaramani (Libra) Saurabh Bhola (Virgo) Looking for quirky/ fun hashtags

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 6 72
Z
How do you like the jewellery and outfit combo?
Zara, The 1 December, 2021 at 17:16

I am Ogling at this delightful combination of greens, pinks, reds & whites, tied together so beautifully..

Zara, wednesday 1-Dec-21 40
K
Hashtag for a South Indian wedding
Kshethra, The 28 November, 2021 at 21:48

Hey there ! Looking for a hashtag for a South Indian wedding Brides name - Kshethra Subramoniam Pet name- Shay, kshethuSun sign - LeoGrooms name - Bharath NeelakantanPet name - BhattuSun sign -...

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 5 70
I
Guys i have really short hair but i wish to grow them
Ishita, The 30 November, 2021 at 10:26

Can you guys please suggest to me some hair growth tips? Apart from onion juice or oil but!

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1 28
B
Half down hairstyle on reception?
Barkha, The 30 November, 2021 at 14:21

I really like those soft waves. Would something like this look good on reception??

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1 56
D
Rose gold set with golden lehenga?
Deepika, The 30 November, 2021 at 15:15

I’m in love with this bridal jewellery set. So pleasing to the eye 😍How about wearing a rose gold jewellery with a golden lehenga?

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1 52
Manvi
Need To Have Or Nice To Have: A Wedding Planner?
Manvi, The 30 November, 2021 at 15:34

Hey Y'all! 😃 The process of planning a wedding is as hectic as it gets and takes up months of your time. Saying YES to the proposal seems like the easier part when you realise how much of a task...

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 2 44
J
What to wear on bachelorette??
Jasleen, The 30 November, 2021 at 17:11

I’m superrr confused with my bachelorette outfit. I thought of wearing a black dress but then I thought I should go for something more fancy. Guys please me with some outfit suggestions

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1 44
R
Looking for unique dessert options
Rachit, The 30 November, 2021 at 17:48

We are planning to keep a huge counter for desserts. Please help me with some new and unique dessert options 😊

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1 37
A
What are some unique wedding rituals and traditions from around the world?
Anita, The 30 November, 2021 at 19:40

Just curious to know! Do you guys know about any unique wedding rituals and wedding traditions? 😄

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1 64
V
Looking for red lehenga designs
Vaishali, The 1 December, 2021 at 10:04

I wish to wear a red lehenga on my big day and I want something very different but not too loud. Any suggestions guys?

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1 38
M
Wedding hashtag
Mona, The 29 November, 2021 at 05:40

Hey! I need help for wedding hashtag, bride name: Munisha Bansal and groom: Priyansh Arora

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 6 125
Pooja
Kanhiya and khushbu hashtag
Pooja, The 10 October, 2021 at 14:01

Kanhiya and khushbu hashtag

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 5 56
Simran
Wedding hashtag
Simran, The 30 November, 2021 at 19:30

Hi I need a wedding hashtag for Abhijeet lohani and Simran Agarwal.

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 3 68
N
Need a Hashtag urgently
Niharika, The 30 November, 2021 at 16:45

Hey guys, Need a hashtag for my wedding our names are Niharika Bhatia and tejpartap Dhami. TIA. xx

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 2 63
R
Hashtag For Rishabh and Aditi
Rishabh, The 30 November, 2021 at 12:16

Please suggest a hashtag for Aditi and Rishabh

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 2 589
J
Looking for bridal shawls
Jasleen, The 1 December, 2021 at 14:49

My wedding is in winters and I’m sure during the pheras I might very cool. What type of shawls will look good on wedding?

Jasleen, wednesday 1-Dec-21 24
D
Looking for over sized mang tikka
Deepika, The 1 December, 2021 at 13:44

Miheeka Bajaj’s mang tikka is just WOW and I’m looking for something like this for my mehendi day 😊

Deepika, wednesday 1-Dec-21 28 1
D
Mehendi outfit colour
Divya, The 1 December, 2021 at 12:10

Guys apart from green, orange and yellow, what are the other colours that go well on the mehendi ceremony?

Divya, wednesday 1-Dec-21 25
A
Looking for budget venues in Uttarakhand
Aman, The 1 December, 2021 at 10:56

I'm looking for a budget venue in uttarakhand for 2 day wedding for 150 guests. Need 25-35 rooms. In house decoration, DJ(outside is also fine for DJ), Food & stay. I want to get overall...

Manvi, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1 56

Groups

Inspiration