Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Y
Hashtag for wedding
Yash, The 11 November, 2021 at 21:34

Hi Wedding Wire community, We need an urgent wedding hashtag for Yash Panchamia and Krisha Shah. It's a love marriage, bride and groom are from Mumbai, Krisha lives in Mumbai and Yash live in Atlanta,...

Surbhi, friday 12-Nov-21 2 51
Shivani
Hashtag for wedding
Shivani, The 11 November, 2021 at 22:48

I'm Shivani Gupta and I'm marrying Sachin Gupta. I'm from MP and he's from Rajasthan. Plese help us suggesting any quirky hashtags for our wedding. TIA!

Surbhi, friday 12-Nov-21 3 99
M
Best wedding theme
Mrunal, The 12 November, 2021 at 13:50

I don't know much about wedding themes. I want something which is easy to plan and is interesting too. Please help me with some suggestions

Mrunal, friday 12-Nov-21 33
Sutashree
Hashtags
Sutashree, The 11 November, 2021 at 15:00

Hey I’m looking for a hashtag for my wedding Bride: Sutashree Groom: Himanshu I’m an engineer he is doctor and we both are friends .

Sutashree, friday 12-Nov-21 3 70
Arundhati
Help with wedding hashtag
Arundhati, The 12 November, 2021 at 02:48

Hey! Please suggest some hashtags for me and my partner’s wedding. The wedding date is so close (30th November,2021) but we still haven’t been able to figure it out!! Any help would be appreciated!❤️...

Surbhi, friday 12-Nov-21 2 42
I
It’s wedding bells for actors Raj Kumar Rao and Patralekhaa!!!
Ishita, The 12 November, 2021 at 11:55

The couple is set to tie the knot on the 13th of this month, with an intimate destination wedding. While details are yet to be confirmed! How many of you are excited about their wedding? I cannot...

Ishita, friday 12-Nov-21 43
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Pranutan Bhal spotted wearing the ‘leheria Sharara Set'
Sarika, The 9 November, 2021 at 13:46

This gorgeous ensemble paired with the stunning jewellery pieces is the perfect choice to opt for, for any event this wedding season 😍

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 3 47
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Shraddha Kapoor spotted wearing the ‘cherry red anarkali set'
Sarika, The 9 November, 2021 at 14:24

This gorgeous ensemble in dupion silk fabric with gold Sallis and beads comes with an embroidered net dupatta. Shraddha has paired it with these stunning bangles, the entire look is a perfect choice...

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 1 17
Z
Which floral up-do do you like the most?
Zara, The 10 November, 2021 at 10:18

I personally liked Jacqueline's hairdo. Which charming and feminine celebrity hairstyle do you like the most?

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 2 33
I
The Legends embraced the festive spirit for Diwali!
Ishita, The 10 November, 2021 at 10:45

How beautiful John Legend and Chrissy Teigen look in traditional!

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 2 47
Nikita
Baby Pink Lehenga = Total Bliss!!!
Nikita, The 10 November, 2021 at 11:11

If you have a day wedding on your mind, this baby pink lehenga with icy blue accents should be on your hit list! My bestfriend opted for one such lehenga for her wedding day. How many of you like the...

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 2 39
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Janhvi Kapoor Shining Bright Like a Diamond
Sarika, The 10 November, 2021 at 11:48

This lehenga is from the collection of Manish Malhotra. A million sequins are engraved with handcrafted precision on the delicate grey base. If you like being the centre of attraction, then this...

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 2 51
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Siddharth Malhotra spotted wearing the ‘Green and Blue Shacket’👕
Sarika, The 11 November, 2021 at 13:47

The colour-blocked Shacket is crafted using Kunal Anil Tanna's signature texture with gold hints inspired by the traditional Japanese art form - ‘Kintsugi’. To all the grooms-to-be, look dapper this...

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 1 29
Nikita
Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai wed entrepreneur Asser Malik in an intimate ceremony!
Nikita, The 12 November, 2021 at 11:23

The youngest-ever recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize shared glimpses of her private 'nikah' ceremony on social media! They both look so adorable together. 💛

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 10
Insha
Need a wedding hashtag
Insha, The 11 November, 2021 at 13:01

Hashtag ashwin and shriya

Insha, friday 12-Nov-21 4 89
S
Wedding Hashtag
Shishir, The 12 November, 2021 at 03:06

Hello, Request you to please help in finalising wedding hashtag. Shishir and Soumya Thanks in Advance!

Shishir, friday 12-Nov-21 34
Mahesh
Hashtag for Mahesh & Rajeshri
Mahesh, The 11 November, 2021 at 01:17

Hashtag for (Groom) Mahesh -Capricorn and (bride) Rajeshri Sagittarius. having 15yrs of relationship. Wedding date 24dec. Please suggest me hashtag

Mahesh, friday 12-Nov-21 3 65 1
K
Help with wedding hastag
Karan, The 11 November, 2021 at 16:15

Bride name - shayari Groom name - karan Love marriage

Karan, friday 12-Nov-21 3 32
S
Urgently need Wedding Hashtag suggestion!
Siddharth, The 11 November, 2021 at 17:06

I'm Siddharth Jain and I'm marring the love of my life Shiwani Singh. I'm from Rajasthan and she's from Bihar. Plese help us suggesting any quirky hashtags for our wedding. TIA!

Surbhi, thursday 11-Nov-21 3 53
Anita
Hashtags for Ananya & Kiran
Anita, The 11 November, 2021 at 17:46

Please help me with a pun intended wedding hashtag for the bride & groom (Ananya & Kiran) . Thank you

Surbhi, thursday 11-Nov-21 3 162 1
S
Wedding hashtag for Albin and Sandra
Sandra, The 11 November, 2021 at 14:57

Hey, any lovely hashtag for Albin Joseph and Sandra Marya

Surbhi, thursday 11-Nov-21 2 55 1
T
Urgent wedding hashtag
Tina, The 11 November, 2021 at 00:32

Heyyyy!! I require urgent hashtag for komal and sagar. Its a love marriage ( long distance relationship )

Tina, thursday 11-Nov-21 8 230
R
Wedding hastag
Ria, The 11 November, 2021 at 17:34

Hey guys, I am looking for nice yet quirky hastags. Bride- NikitaGroom- Prem

Ria, thursday 11-Nov-21 2 39
Archana
Hashtag
Archana, The 11 November, 2021 at 12:53

Simran akshit

Surbhi, thursday 11-Nov-21 2 32

Groups

Inspiration