Recently commented on
Will it look cool if I twin my eye lense with my gown? I hope it doesn't turn out looking scary :p
Recently a lot of people have started going there. Is it such an in-expensive affair?
Me and girls are planning for a short trip in India before my wedding. Please help me with some good locations
Can you please share some good wedding hashtags for bride with name P and groom’s initial S? Something different than #thePSthing
Are you guys keeping it heavy or on the lower side?
Can you help me with the hashtags for wedding , names are AKSHIT and AASTHA
Hello everyone, i m groom sister, And i want hashtag suggestion for my brother & Bhabhi!! Groom - NeerajBride - Richa
Hey guys, I want to perform with my dad as well! Could you please help me fetch some wedding related songs for us? Thanks in Advance!!
A big Congratulations to Rajkumar Rao and Patralekhaa for a new chapter in life. They are getting married at the Oberoi Sukhvilas in Chandigarh very soon and I can't wait for their wedding pictures...
Guys which is a better location for wedding in Delhi?
Can you brides share some kolam design for the wedding
Can you please send me hashtag with the names APRAJITA and PRIYANSH
Can you please suggest a hashtag for Navya (bride) and Vivek (groom) ?
Need wedding hashtag for Alok and Suramya Please please help. Nothing's working!
Please suggest a wedding hashtag for TARUN and ANISHA.
My family is crazy about something in 'meetha' and they love chocolate paan to the max. I was thinking to add up a corner for the same.
Guys which is the best destination for a honeymoon? I want something which not too crowded
I'm a bit of confusion because I have very oily skin!
This sparkling pair of shoes is apt for wedding functions. I am definitely going to go for one such wedding pair of shoes. How about you?
My wedding is in January. Please help with some easy and effective tips to deal with dry skin
This intricate full Mehendi design infused with personalised elements is an absolute hit! How many of your brides like it? ❤️
Please suggest a wedding hashtag Groom Aditya Bride Mahek