Recently commented on
She is looking no less than a pataka! She wore a green saree with v neck blouse and looked so pretty! I feel it’s a great outfit choice for a fun mehendi night😍 What do you people think?
I was so busy helping my friend for her wedding that I forgot about mine. Please help me with my sangeet outfit
If you’re planning a retro or vintage theme then Priyanka’s look is a steal for you. I’m loving the retro vibe and those shade are so hot 😍😍
Jyoti Dilak shared her beautiful engagement pictures on Instagram and I’m love with her purple lehenga. The couple is looking so gorgeous. How about wearing a similar combination on mehdni? 😍😍 ...
Hi everyone, I am looking for a trending blouse design for my reception saree. Any colour or design suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance
Guys I have never worn floral jewellery so I have no idea about this. Can you help me with some designs
This idea was suggested by my friend. How about gifting small paintings to the guests?
It is an arranged marriage. Full Names: Shikhar Gupta and Deepali Nema Shikhar's zodiac sign: Capricorn Deepali's Zodiac Sign: Scorpio They are booth foodies
Hi people, I am looking for a decorator. It is going to be a 4-day function at the same venue. Help me with genuine leads
Hey can you please help me find a cool hashtag for my friends. Bride - Ankisha , groom - Nikhil .Together since college, live in Mumbai, really chill couple. Like travelling, playing video games and...
Can you please suggest wedding hashtag for Sumit Jain and Muskan Singla? We both belong to Punjab state, and have met in 2021. We got engaged in April 2021, and are getting married on 11th Dec.
Looking for quirky wedding hashtags. Bride - Pratiksha Groom- Aditya
Hi! Are there any good mehendi artists in Secunderabad?
Hello! I need hashtag suggestion for our wedding. Bride: Prerna DasGroom: Arjun Bharath
Getting married is such bliss. The weather, the surroundings and the winter vibe, Ah amazing! How many of you like winter weddings?
Guys I’m planning to host the wedding in an open area. Till what time in the night can we play the music?
Hi, my friend is getting married and she needs a hashtag too. Please help! Bride's Name: Selina Sheikh and Groom's Name: Nayan Patel It's an inter-religion marriage. They are getting married on 20th...
Hi guys Please suggest hashtag for our marriage Shruti and Gaurav. Thanks in advance
Can you please help me with the hashtag for wedding Bride's Name- Prakruti/Pari Groom's Name- Yash
All sorts of customized gifts.
Hey, can anyone help me with some unique and trending return gifts for guests. Your suggestions are much appreciated