Recently commented on
I have a small face. What type of nath will look good on me?
Me and my fiancé's family planned a get together and we played cards all night! How about you? 😍
Himanshi Khurana defines natural beauty and her beautiful red suit is doing full justice! This hand-painted suit from the collection of Muksweta is perfect for pre-wedding functions! 😍
For me, Fun is lots of food and boring wishing rishtedars 😮
Looking for same for my Jaago ceremony
Can you please suggest hashtag for the wedding of Praneesha Goel and Sreyash Mantry? Thanks!
Can you help me in my wedding hashtag. Bride Name: Bhavya Singh Groom Name: Divesh Malhotra
Weddingwire community has always helped me with the best suggestions and everyone here is so helpful and sweet. Thank you for making my wedding planning so easy. Happy Diwali to you all you members...
Guys what are the best locations in agra to plan a budget friendly wedding?
Yesterday I have having my wedding invite discussion with my mom and we thought of customising a sweet box that we will give along with the card. I don't want any common sweet. Please help me with...
Guys, what kind of outfits look good in the pre-wedding shoot? My partner doesn't want anything Indian. What to do guys?
We love how Mithila Palkar focused on all the 'little things' of her Diwali outfit. The beautiful red kurta set from the collection of Pink City by Sarika is topped with Bandhani Dupatta, and quaint...
OHMG, i get love chills whenever I see this picture. I adore this couple and cannot wait for them to get married soooon. Did you get a chance to bookmark this picture?
I really like mehendi and I'm very excited for the mehendi function. Please help me with some good mehendi designs
Hi, It would be great if you could suggest some nice & quirky hashtags for: Bride: Shrishti Jain Groom : Rachit Jain
Hi, I am looking for a hashtag for me and my Fianceé, Hes sindhi and i am gujarati. my name is Hetal and his name is rohit, suggestions welcome! we stay in california.
What are the best and trendy blouse neck designs?
Hello Everyone, it would be a great if you guys could suggest some unique/fun hashtags for my wedding Bride - Tania Mehta Groom - Pratik Rane
My friend is planning to surprise her partner with a dinner date at home and all we all friends are helping him out with this. You guys always provide with the best suggestions. Please help me with...
Hi friends, any suggestions for wedding location and resorts in pune and around pune July time? Thanks in advance
Hiii Everyone..I need suggestions regarding where to put the hashtag in my wedding. I was thinking of putting on the backdrop of the main stage or else on the entry of the venue. Please suggest which...
Hey guys! .........................
Please suggest Hashtag for Sreyash and Praneesha