Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Manvi
Need To Have Or Nice To Have: Wedding Games?
Manvi, The 2 November, 2021 at 15:50

Hey Y'All!!🧡 Every Indian wedding event has certain fun elements that make them more exciting. There are certain traditions like Joota Chhupai and of course wedding games! Be it the newly married...

Riya, wednesday 3-Nov-21 2 36
Aakriti
Are you keeping it simple or fancy on Diwali?
Aakriti, The 3 November, 2021 at 10:08

What are you guys planning to wear on Diwali? It’s my first Diwali with my in laws and I have still not decided my outfit 🙈🙈

Riya, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1 41
N
Are you celebrating Diwali with your in laws?
Naina, The 3 November, 2021 at 13:31

Are you people planning to celebrate Diwali at your own place or planning to visit your in laws as well?

Riya, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1 39
I
How do you guys like this lehenga?
Ishita, The 3 November, 2021 at 14:05

I have never seen one such lehenga. The colour is so pretty and soothing to eyes! I am planning to opt one such colour for my wedding day!

Riya, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1 31
Z
What all sweets are you planning to make this diwali?
Zara, The 3 November, 2021 at 16:40

Have you guys given a though about the same? I came across this article on WeddingWire and I chose to make Gulab Jamun.

Riya, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1 41
Manvi
Weekly Poll: Colour Rangoli Design Or Floral Rangoli Design?😍
Manvi, The 3 November, 2021 at 15:48

Hey Y'All!!🧡 Diwali is a festival of love and new beginnings. From choosing the best Diwali outfit to decking up the corners of your home with beautiful rangoli, this festival tops the meaning of...

50%

1 vote

50%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote wednesday 3-Nov-21 2 38
S
i am looking for Jhumka Designs
Simran, The 3 November, 2021 at 15:33

I am wearing a floor length suit on Bhai dooj, looking for some latest jhumka designs. Please help me with the same

Zara, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1 37
M
How about a dance performance on Raataan Lambiyan?
Mrunal, The 3 November, 2021 at 13:00

This song is our current favourite and we both listen to this on repeat whenever we meet. We thought of doing a couple dance on this song. Also do you guys have more suggestions for latest romantic...

Zara, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1 39
R
Which celebrity hairstyle do you like the most?
Ragini, The 3 November, 2021 at 15:08

Diwali is round the corner and you must be exploring different hairstyle ideas for the festive season. Here are a bunch of celeb inspired hairstyles. Which one do you like the most? 1. Mermaid Twists...

Zara, wednesday 3-Nov-21 2 44
Nikita
Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta Are Goals!!!
Nikita, The 3 November, 2021 at 15:51

They both are giving festive couple vibes ya! I am definitely going to get one such picture clicked with bae on Diwali! 😍

Zara, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1 51
Aarti
Hashtags required
Aarti, The 2 November, 2021 at 18:12

Suggest some good hashtags for Guruprasad and Deepali

Manvi, wednesday 3-Nov-21 3 56
Nikhil
Hashtag Required
Nikhil, The 2 November, 2021 at 18:11

Hi, can you please help me with a hashtag for Nikhil Rai and Shalini Rai? Nick names: Niku and Simmy Profession: Bride- CA and Groom- Dentist

Manvi, wednesday 3-Nov-21 5 95
A
Off shoulder blouse ideas
Anita, The 3 November, 2021 at 12:08

I’m planning to wear a shimmer saree on sagan. I want to pair the saree with an off shoulder blouse but I’m not able to find good designs. Can you guys help me with this.

Anita, wednesday 3-Nov-21 23
B
Event name Suggestion
Bhoomi, The 29 October, 2021 at 16:55

I need a name suggestion for haldi event ( Pls no traditional Name)

Bhoomi, wednesday 3-Nov-21 2 50
R
What to gift In laws for Diwali?
Rohan, The 2 November, 2021 at 12:51

I will visit my partner's place for Diwali celebration tomorrow. Please help me with some gift suggestions

Sushma, tuesday 2-Nov-21 2 44
Z
Intricate Mehndi Design
Zara, The 2 November, 2021 at 15:20

I am awestruck by the intricate detailing in the Mehendi 😍 How do you guys like it?

Sushma, tuesday 2-Nov-21 1 32
N
Bachelorette cake for sister
Nupur, The 1 November, 2021 at 16:06

Please help me decide a good cake for my sister's Bachelorette. I don't want anything too over. Something sweet and decent will work

Sushma, tuesday 2-Nov-21 2 96
S
Micellar water or cleansing oil?
Sharon, The 1 November, 2021 at 16:41

Guys what's better for dry and sensitive skin?

Sushma, tuesday 2-Nov-21 2 29
D
Best places in jaipur for shopping?
Divya, The 2 November, 2021 at 13:40

I'll be celebrating Diwali in Jaipur with my family. I thought of exploring the city and do some wedding shopping. Please suggest some good markets to explore.

Sushma, tuesday 2-Nov-21 1 51
Manvi
WeddingWire India Highlights Top Diwali Dress Trends!
Manvi, The 2 November, 2021 at 13:52

Hey Lovelies! 🧡 Here comes a time of year when there is a spark of new hope in people’s eyes. With the onset of the festive season - people yearn for a new beginning and look forward to a prosperous...

Sushma, tuesday 2-Nov-21 2 54
N
Wedding hashtags!
Neema, The 1 November, 2021 at 11:15

Hey team, Could you suggest any quirky fun-loving hashtags for my bestfriends wedding? Her name is Parvathy and she's getting married to Akash. Thankyou soo much! you guys are doing a great job!

Manvi, tuesday 2-Nov-21 5 58
Mizba
Need a wedding hashtag
Mizba, The 2 November, 2021 at 17:29

Groom - Jay Bride - Pranali

Manvi, tuesday 2-Nov-21 2 66
Rahul
Hashtag
Rahul, The 2 November, 2021 at 15:09

Any good hashtags for Komal and Rahul?

Manvi, tuesday 2-Nov-21 2 222
B
Name Suggestion
Bhoomi, The 2 November, 2021 at 13:16

Any one pls provide me with the name for sangeet event not too hindi not too english

Manvi, tuesday 2-Nov-21 1 49

Groups

Inspiration