Recently commented on
Hey, Lovelies! 💕 Indian weddings are quite not complete without some Punjabi bhangra and Gidda, but it’s also true that romantic Punjabi songs pump a whole new vibe between the soon-to-be-married or...
Guys, I want to keep my Mehendi look very fun but not too over. Would multicolour lehenga look good on day Mehendi?
This décor is looking so beautiful and fresh. I’m loving the vibe. How about going for such décor?
Me and my fiance are planning to throw a party for our friends and family members. Can you please help me with some ideas?
Apart from the dance entry, what are the other options?
I am confused about this!
Can a bride wear a sequin saree? Or will it seem too simple and ordinary or maybe too bling? Idk!
I’m looking for traditional and stylist dress options that I can wear on the haldi day
Please suggest hashtag for Prachi Saboo and Piyush Mundada
Please help me with some fun Punjabi wedding songs
The Designer showcased his modern luxurious designs at #DelhiTimesFashionWeek. His sumptuous designs featured baroque and gothic details. Flower Power is still here to stay. Rocky Star reinterpreted...
Guys please help me decide 2-3 best dessert options for intimate roka ceremony
Please help me with some elegant and rich looking silk saree options
Names Bride - Ankita kheterpal (Anki) Groom - Akshit bansal ( Akshu) Together since 2008Getting married on 6th Dec
Hi all, Need some help with a hashtag for my wedding Groom: Kshitij Roshan Bride: Sushmita Padhi Bihari/Odia wedding. It would be extremely helpful if you guys can help with some punny/quirky hashtag....
Hello please help me with a hashtag for Groom-Jayesh and Bride-Rashmi Thanks in advance.
Hey! Can someone please suggest a good, fun & short hashtag for my sister's wedding? Bride’s name is Harshala Groom’s name is Chetan
Hey guys, please help me with different styles of suits designs for my mommy!
How many of you are keeping karwa Chauth fast tomorrow? I am gonna keep one and even my fiance has decided to celebrate the tradition of love with me..
Hey so I needed couple hashtag ideas for my best friends wedding. Bride's name is Chahat and groom's name is Danish. Thank you so much in advance 🤗
Hi, can someone suggest some wedding hastag for my brother? Bride is Meha and Groom is Anand. They are tamil couples. So english or tamil or a combination of both is also okay. Thanks in advance!