Recently commented on
Hey guys, we are yet to select the cake of our wedding. Don't know how to manage the flavour of the cake. Please help me with the same! TIA
What do you guys think about the same? Will it look good on the wedding day?!?
I want to keep my haldi makeup very simple and minimal. Can you people help me with some simple makeup looks.
My family is planning to keep a puja before the wedding preparations start. I’m planning to wear an Anarkali suit on that day. What kind of jhumkaa look good with Anarkali suit?
What do you guys think about the same? I really wish to opt this colour for all my wedding functions
Hello, Can you help with a hashtag for names Harshit & Swati.
Hey Team, Please suggest us some quirky hashtags for our wedding.. Mihir kanani & Shivangi Sharma
Hey guys !! I am looking for my wedding hashtag . Please suggest me some . Mona Jain and Rajat Jain .
Hi Manvi, please suggest wedding hashtag for Chandan and Sonali. Our zodiacs are taurus (Chandan Gupta), aquarius (Sonali Saloni). We met at our friend's wedding. Our nicknames are Sonu and Golu
Hi all, please suggest some cute wedding hastags for Vanshika (Vanshu) Nigam and Aneesh Bhatnagar. Thank you!
Hi dear, I need hashtag for our names Sreekar & Sreevani, can you suggest me the best?
Can I get suggestions for wedding hashtag. Couple name is Grace and Francis
My dietician have suggested me to drink bitter melon juice everyday. I have heard that it smells and taste very bad. Have you guys tried it?
Looking for an eye shadow pallete. Hey guys, please help me with a bunch of eye shadow palettes. Can be in bright shades as well. TIA
Apart from red colour. What are the other shades that look good with red lehnga?
Guys how many sitting are required for pre bridal services? I spoke to 2 salons and 1 said it will take 3 sitting and the other said 5.
Hello! Need help with a quirky and witty wedding hashtag for our wedding. Bride name: chhavi gupta, groom name: anchit aggarwal. Would love your help on this
Please suggest a wedding hashtag for Pooja Mehta and Rohan Choksi
Hey guys! Please help me with some quirky and fun wedding hashtags! Bride Name: Meghna Singh Groom Name: Harsh Mrinal
I have decided to carry a saree on my reception day!
What a beauty! Katrina is truly a fashion Queen and I’m absolutely loving her traditional avatar 😍