#PriyanaKaMitWa

#PriFoundHerESHq

#MitEshQ

#PMGoesViral

#MitPri2021

#PriShItUp

#TheMPMashup

#PriMitForever

Did you like any of the hashtags? Let me know if you need any further help 💛

• Priyanka
    Just Said Yes December 2021 Mumbai
    Priyanka ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Any update?
  • Priyanka
    Just Said Yes December 2021 Mumbai
    Priyanka ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    We're based in Mumbai, our zodiac signs are Mitesh (scorpio) & priyanka (Capricorn), we've first spoken on Instagram.

Born and brought up in Mumbai, India. We have studied a fair bit we can say. Mitesh has done his Bachelors in Architecture & Masters in Project Management from Mumbai University. Recently completed his Bachelors in Legislative Law, While I ( Priyanka) have done my Bachelors in Architecture from Mumbai University.
    Mitesh has worked for a few companies earlier and now has his own design studio in Mumbai while I work for a company in Mumbai itself, slowly learning a lot as there much more to come.
    We both love the the work we are pursuing in addition to travelling, eating, photography, and the list goes on.
    We love to explore new places, and definitely move to try out different things in life. I like to travel, eat, sing & smile & laugh! Mitesh loves to drive, eat, cycle & travel!
    Not really scared of much in life but maybe a bit of losing our loved one's. I've been a person who's full of life almost all the time, and thankfully I'm blessed with a partner who handles all my craziness exactly how one should.Both of us believe in being loving every person we're surrounded with as much as we can!
  • Surbhi
    WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi
    Surbhi ·
    • Hide content

Hey Priyanka!

Welcome to WeddingWire India community! 💛

Please share some additional information about the couple like their zodiac sign, nicknames, where they two met, an activity they both like to do or anything you wish to mention about the love story. 😃

We’ll respond soon with the quirkiest and the coolest wedding hashtags customised for the couple!! 💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration