Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Surbhi
WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi

WeddingWire India Celebrates Women's Day With 'Bollywood Mehndi Queen': Veena Nagda! 🤩

Surbhi, the 6 March, 2021 at 17:01 Posted in Community Conversations 0 3

On this Women’s Day - WeddingWire India would like you all to meet some of the Women who are the driving force behind India's Dream Wedding Industry. These #WeddingSheroes have added wings to the wedding dreams of many couples with their exemplary skills, inner grit and fresh perspectives!
WWI brings to you one of the most inspiring women in the Wedding industry, someone whose work needs no introduction.

Join us in celebrating the journey of the 'Bollywood Mehndi Queen - Veena Nagda: Celebrity Mehndi Artist. 🙌 In an exclusive interview with #weddingwireindia for this #internationawomensday, she shares the story of her ‘Becoming’.

WeddingWire India Celebrates Women's Day With 'Bollywood Mehndi Queen': Veena Nagda! 🤩 1

Veena says, “We often say that a bride will be happy if her mehndi darkens - so mehndi plays an important role in everyone’s life. Mehndi has made my identity and I'm thankful for this talent of mehndi designing, because of it I was able to brighten my children's life and career.”

To know more -watch this thought-provoking video 👉 WeddingWire India X Veena Nagda

3 Replies

Latest activity by Saadewq21, the 12 December, 2023 at 13:40
  • S
    South Delhi
    Smriti ·
    • Hide content

I saw the video, I have heard a lot about her but got to know more with the video! Smiley laugh

• Vinika
    Expert May 2021 Kanpur
    Vinika ·
    • Hide content
    View tagged message
    Thank you😊😇
  • Shreyas
    Featured August 2020 South Delhi
    Shreyas ·
    • Hide content

I saw the video! It looks super awesome. Great work guys! Smiley laugh

And, happy women's day in advance! Smiley smile