Ir al contenido principal

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Surbhi
WeddingWire Admin June 2023 West Delhi

Wish The Special Woman In Your Life With These Heartfelt Women's Day Quotes

Surbhi, the 5 March, 2021 at 11:35 Posted in Community Conversations 0 2

Hey, Y'all!

How are you planning to celebrate the day of success and beauty with the woman of your life? 😍

This women’s day, make the lady of your life happy by conveying the message of love through women’s day quotes. 💕

Wish The Special Woman In Your Life With These Heartfelt Women's Day Quotes 11. International Women’s Day Quotes For Mother

> "I wish I could be as wonderful a person as you are….. I wish I could be as strong as you always have been…. Wishing you a very Happy International Women’s Day mom.”

• >“A woman brings us on this earth, She nurtures us day and night, She makes us what we are today, We must together take an oath, To help her nurture herself! Happy Women’s Day mom”

• 2. International Women’s Day Quotes For Girlfriend
  • > No matter from which angle. I look at you. You appear to be an angel and Women’s Day is perfect to say: I am so lucky to have you in my life.”
  • > “Holding your hands, feeling the warmth of our togetherness, sharing sweet secrets of love. Sweetheart, with you every moment seems like an everlasting dream. I love you! & Happy Women's Day”

3. Women’s Day Quotes For Sister

• >"Dear sister, you are my superhero. You are always there for me when I need you the most. Happy Women’s Day!"
  • > “You are the power and you are the change….. Sending my best wishes on Women’s Day to my dearest sister who has the potential to make all her dreams come true.”

4. International Women’s Day Quotes For Wife

• > "Thanks for being compassionate, compromising, loving, caring, motivating, and inspiring. Thanks for taking care of my family while managing your job. Happy Women’s Day Wifey.”
  • > “No matter how many times I fail, I know there is a force that motivates me to try again. Thanks for being there my better-half. Happy Women’s Day!”

Looking for more women's day quotes? Click here: Women’s Day Quotes 2021: 50+ Best Messages For Mother, Girlfriend and Wife 😍😍

2 Replies

Latest activity by William, the 30 December, 2022 at 01:09
  • W
    Just Said Yes December 2022 California
    William ·
    • Hide content

Finding a good Christian woman is essential for any relationship to thrive in today's world. It is important to find someone who shares your same values and beliefs, as this provides a foundation for a relationship that is rooted in love. There are many resources available to singles looking for the right one, such as relationship matching sites , meet-up events and faith-based organizations which offer support and encouragement throughout the relationship journey. Whichever approach you take, making an effort to find someone who fits within your belief systems means you can focus on what matters--love, honesty and mutual respect--for a relationship that will last.

• S
    South Delhi
    Smriti ·
    • Hide content

These are super helpful! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

Inspiration