21 May, 2022

88days 4hours

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
T
Best cocktail suggestions!! :)
Tara in Community Conversations, The 17 May, 2022 at 11:30

We are planning to host a small pre wedding party for our close friends. Please share some best cocktail ideas or suggestions?

Leota, thursday 11-Aug-22 3 16
T
Bachelorette theme ideas?
Tara in Bachelor & Bachelorette Fun, The 1 June, 2022 at 14:23

I earlier thought of Bollywood but its too common. Any other ideas that you guys have?

NaryaJonson, monday 8-Aug-22 3 23
T
Need a caption for our picture!!
Tara in Community Conversations, The 23 June, 2022 at 19:08

Hi! Saw this reel on your Instagram page- https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce3GP7lDtXf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= I really loved the idea of you guys helping us with captions. I have dm our couple picture on...

Damian, thursday 14-Jul-22 8 53
T
How is Auli for honeymoon?
Tara in Honeymoon, The 29 March, 2022 at 12:31

I have heard a lot of good reviews about this destination. But still want to be super sure before we proceed with the booking.

Varsha, wednesday 6-Jul-22 2 21
T
Sauda khara khara for sangeet entry?
Tara in Plan a Wedding, The 30 March, 2022 at 16:29

We are planning for a combined sangeet ceremony and were thinking of planning our entry together on sauda khara khara. What do you think?

Varsha, wednesday 6-Jul-22 1 8
T
Best locations in India to get married
Tara in Plan a Wedding, The 16 May, 2022 at 12:27

I’m looking for this for a friend. She likes everything fancy and grand. Can you suggest some good locations

Anita, wednesday 18-May-22 2 13
T
Dance songs for couples?
Tara in Community Conversations, The 9 May, 2022 at 12:28

We are planning to perform on our sagan night. We don’t want a romantic slow song. We want to something loud. Please help us.

Tara, monday 16-May-22 2 9
T
Best places in Shimla for Pre wedding?
Tara in Community Conversations, The 6 May, 2022 at 11:12

We are planning to do our pre wedding shoot in Shimla. What are the famous locations and attractions where can do the shoot?

Tara, friday 6-May-22 3
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy for Fuller Eyebrows!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 29 November, 2021 at 13:31

It is rightly said that perfectly shaped eyebrows highlight one's face and personality. I have got an easy DIY home serum for fuller eyebrows for you: 1. Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1/2...

Deepika, tuesday 30-Nov-21 2 9
T
#Skin&beautyaddict: Diy solution for White hair!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 17 November, 2021 at 12:14

Your hair goes through a natural cycle of dying and then being regenerated. As your hair follicles age, they produce less color. If you’re worried because you’ve spotted a few gray hair, try this mask...

Zara, wednesday 17-Nov-21 1 9
T
#Skin&beautyaddict : diy Chocolate face mask
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 11 November, 2021 at 11:46

Who can resist themselves when it comes to chocolates? Well, you’ll be surprised to know that your favourite sweet does not only satiate your taste buds but also comes with many skin benefits. Yes,...

Tara, thursday 11-Nov-21 2
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy Winter Mask!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 28 October, 2021 at 17:02

The winters are finally here and skin tends to become moody during this season. No doubt the chilly winds bring a rosy glow to the cheeks, but they also make the skin look pale and lifeless. Treat...

Tara, thursday 28-Oct-21 5
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy for skin blemishes!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 19 October, 2021 at 11:22

You can get rid of your blemishes and lighten your skin tone using this face pack enriched with the benefits of lemon, orange and the goodness of malai. To make this face pack, add a tablespoon of...

Deepika, wednesday 20-Oct-21 2 9
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy For Anti ageing!!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 18 October, 2021 at 17:36

If you're looking for an anti ageing solution then this can be your go-to anti-ageing face pack. Add two tablespoons of malai and a few drops of olive oil to make this mask. Mix and apply the pack all...

Khushi, tuesday 19-Oct-21 2 11
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy For Hyperpigmentation
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 7 October, 2021 at 15:53

If you have hyperpigmentation and age spot then this mask is for you: 1.Soak 50 grams of red lentils (Masoor dal) overnight in a bowl of water. 2.Use a blender or food processor to create a fine...

Barkha, thursday 7-Oct-21 1 10
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy for spilt ends!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 5 October, 2021 at 14:44

When you hair doesn’t get enough nourishment or lacks moisture, you get split ends. This easy solution will solve all your problem 😊 Mash two medium slices of papaya with a fork or in a blender. Mix...

Anita, tuesday 5-Oct-21 2 10
T
#Skin&beautyaddict: Diy Facewash for Sensitive skin
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 29 September, 2021 at 12:25

If you have sensitive skin then this facewash will change your skin care game. Mix Aloe vera gel, Raw honey and Argan oil in a glass jar. Store the cleanser in the fridge if you are using fresh aloe...

Deepika, wednesday 29-Sep-21 2 10
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy Facewash for dry skin
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 27 September, 2021 at 10:03

If chemical facewash gives you reaction then don’t worry, I have got you covered. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 2 teaspoons of raw milk. You will obtain a fine lotion, which you can apply on the skin...

Ragini, monday 27-Sep-21 2 14
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy for nail growth
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 20 September, 2021 at 15:08

If you love long and healthy nails then I have great Diy hack for you. One of the best thing that you can apply for healthy nails is Olive oil. All you need to do is warm up the olive a little and...

Ritika, tuesday 21-Sep-21 2 12
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy for hair fall
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 14 September, 2021 at 18:05

If you’re struggling with hair fall in the monsoon season, then I have got a great mask for you. Apply Aloe Vera juice mixed with castor oil on your scalp and massage gently. Wash your hair with cold...

Muskan, thursday 16-Sep-21 2 11
T
#Skin&beautyaddict -diy hair mask for dry frizzy hair
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 3 September, 2021 at 11:31

If frizzy hair during the rainy season lays waste to your plans but don’t worry this solution will take care of that. Take one tablespoon of amla powder in a bowl and add almond oil to this and apply...

Sharon, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 7
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Natural Hair colour
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 1 September, 2021 at 13:17

If you wish to a have small makeover and scared of chemical hair colour, then I have got a quick and easy solution for you. Take some oil in a bowl and add some coffee powder in this and simply...

Mrunal, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 18
T
#Skin&beautyaddict: Turn your eyeshadow into Lip gloss
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 25 August, 2021 at 15:50

Turning your eyeshadow into lip gloss, sounds crazy, isn’t it? Don’t worry! It’s fun, saves a lot of money and gives a great variety for your everyday look. All you need is a petroleum jelly, any...

Deepika, thursday 26-Aug-21 2 12
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict : Exfoliation is the key!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 23 August, 2021 at 16:58

If you don’t exfoliate your hands and legs then I urge you to give it a try! Not only will it leave your legs and hand feeling super soft but the exfoliating treatment also helps prevent ingrown hairs...

Barkha, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 14
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Remove sun tan at home
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 18 August, 2021 at 10:32

Tanning is one of the common beauty problems faced by almost everyone but don’t worry, I have a quick solution for this. Take some cucumber and tomato juice in a bowl and then use a cotton ball to...

Deepika, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 19
T
#Skin&beautyaddict: Face scrub for acne prone skin
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 13 August, 2021 at 21:55

Having acne-prone skin shouldn’t stop you from removing those dead skin from your face. Today I have got a cool and easy DIY face scrub solution for acne-prone skin. Take one teaspoon of coffee, curd...

Ishita, monday 16-Aug-21 1 7
T
#Skin&beautyaddict: Don’t throw you green tea bags!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 14 August, 2021 at 11:14

If you throw away your tea bags after enjoying those sips, then you need to stop here because I have a perfect mask you can use from these used tea bags. Open the used tea bags, put the soaked leaves...

Khushi, sunday 15-Aug-21 1 9
T
#Skin&beautyaddict: diy lip balm for brides
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 11 August, 2021 at 16:47

Who doesn’t want soft and luscious lips? I have an amazing DIY lip balm idea for you that will just take a few minutes. Add Beeswax, cocoa powder and coconut oil in a container and heat it for 1...

Barkha, wednesday 11-Aug-21 1 7
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict - Moisturising face mask for brides
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 9 August, 2021 at 16:37

People with dry and dessert skin type, I have an amazing tried and test DIY solution for you. All you need is one small spoon of honey and milk and mix them well in a bowl. Apply this mixture for...

Deepika, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 12
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Prep your skin 3 months ahead your wedding!
Tara in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 5 August, 2021 at 18:59

Brides should start preparing their skin 3 months in advance to their wedding day. You can opt for a professional treatment or go for a natural face mask. When are you brides planning to start? ...

Bhavika, saturday 7-Aug-21 2 19

Groups

Inspiration