Love Skincare and Makeup 😍

Happily married 🎉

21 May, 2022

88days 3hours

Discussions

T
Help with Mua!!!
Tamanna, The 8 August, 2022 at 10:20

Hi! I need help choosing a good trendy makeup artist from india (city is not important). I have shortlisted some and would love and appreciate your input! If you have any other recommendations as...

Tamanna, tuesday 9-Aug-22 5
Ritikka
Looking for Fun wording for Cocktails !
Ritikka, The 6 August, 2022 at 20:03

Hey, We are looking for fun wording for the cocktails like take a shot; we’ve tied the knot or sip sip hooray, please shoot your suggestions, in English. Bride: ritikka/tikka Groom: Arjun/Jun Hashtag:...

Ritikka, wednesday 10-Aug-22 2
Manvi
2022 Brides & Bridesmaids Show Us Your Mehndi Pictures!🤩
Manvi, The 21 July, 2022 at 13:37

Hey Lovelies! 💕 Heena has been a favourite with brides for epochs and for all the right reasons. From traditional henna pastes in mehndi cones to the present instant henna stickers, bridal mehndi...

Varsha, tuesday 2-Aug-22 6
Mikle
How can i buy travel insurance?
Mikle, The 25 July, 2022 at 20:08

How can I buy travel insurance?

Tara, wednesday 27-Jul-22 2
Naishrita
Bridal entry songs
Naishrita, The 6 July, 2022 at 01:13

Hey team, Help with some unique Bollywood song for bridal entry

Naishrita, tuesday 12-Jul-22 6
Manvi
Choose Your Ideal Bridal Lehenga Colour Quiz! 😍
Manvi, The 7 July, 2022 at 13:32

Hey Lovelies! 💗 The colour of the bridal lehenga is one of the most significant decisions that are lined up on your priority list while planning your wedding. Are you still confused which colour of...

Muskan, friday 22-Jul-22 9
Sarika
Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are pregnant! 🤩🥰
Sarika, The 27 June, 2022 at 11:51

I can’t keep calm! My favourite couple, Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are expecting their first child. She shared a picture on Instagram today of herself with Ranbir Kapoor staring at a sonography...

Jasleen, thursday 14-Jul-22 7
T
Need a caption for our picture!!
Tara, The 23 June, 2022 at 19:08

Hi! Saw this reel on your Instagram page- https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce3GP7lDtXf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= I really loved the idea of you guys helping us with captions. I have dm our couple picture on...

Damian, thursday 14-Jul-22 8
R
Looking for sherwani colour suggestions
Rachit, The 6 June, 2022 at 12:16

Are there any unique colours that I can opt for my wedding? I think my bride will wear a light pink lehenga. Any good combination that you can suggest?

Rumela, friday 10-Jun-22 2
Queenie
#FunFacts: Lingerie - It All Means The Same!
Queenie, The 6 June, 2022 at 17:11

Hey, Did you know that the word Lingerie holds a much larger meaning than what we originally thought? As per the French, it can refer to both man and woman’s undergarments. It just makes you look at...

Rumela, wednesday 15-Jun-22 4
D
How much are you planning to spend on Mua?
Divya, The 7 June, 2022 at 17:36

I’m very confused right now. I thought of keeping it under 20k but as per my discussion and research, a good mua charges between 25-35k. What budget have you brides decided?

Varsha, wednesday 6-Jul-22 3
Gaurika
My Haldi ceremony pictures!
Gaurika, The 3 June, 2022 at 17:40

Hi everyone, I wore a yellow lehenga choli on my Haldi ceremony. The outfit is from Suresh Chand Dinesh Chand, Agra and the makeup was done by makeupartistrybyshivani. The ceremony was held at Taj...

Gaurika, wednesday 10-Aug-22 10 1
Manvi
#WWIRealWeddingStories #OnlyLoveIsReal !💕
Manvi, The 3 June, 2022 at 14:49

Hey Community Members!😃 Gaurav & Pranay shared their beautiful wedding journey with WeddingWire India. Read the excerpts from the interview here👇 We are Garry & Pranay. We have been together...

Varsha, wednesday 6-Jul-22 5
T
Bachelorette theme ideas?
Tara, The 1 June, 2022 at 14:23

I earlier thought of Bollywood but its too common. Any other ideas that you guys have?

NaryaJonson, monday 8-Aug-22 3 23
T
Best cocktail suggestions!! :)
Tara, The 17 May, 2022 at 11:30

We are planning to host a small pre wedding party for our close friends. Please share some best cocktail ideas or suggestions?

Leota, thursday 11-Aug-22 3 16
T
Dance songs for couples?
Tara, The 9 May, 2022 at 12:28

We are planning to perform on our sagan night. We don’t want a romantic slow song. We want to something loud. Please help us.

Tara, monday 16-May-22 2
P
Please help with some unique lehenga colours?
Parinita, The 9 May, 2022 at 19:20

I’m bored of watching red, orange, ivory and pink. I want something subtle but different. Do you brides have some suggestions?

Varsha, wednesday 6-Jul-22 4
D
Fun couple games for mehendi!!
Deepti, The 10 May, 2022 at 11:36

We are having a combined mehendi ceremony. We thought of keeping a 2-3 couple games for entertainment. So looking for some good ideas.

Tara, monday 16-May-22 1
V
Millennial payal designs :)
Vaishali, The 11 May, 2022 at 11:56

I’m looking for something classy and new. Do you have some suggestions to share?

Tara, monday 16-May-22 1
V
Please help me with some sister anniversary wishes asap!
Varsha, The 11 May, 2022 at 15:12

Its my sister’s anniversary. Need to send her a gift with a note. Please help me with some wishes!

Varsha, wednesday 6-Jul-22 4
P
Are paper invites in Trend?
Parinita, The 11 May, 2022 at 18:34

After covid I’m sure the demand for paper invite would have gone less. What are you people going for?

Tara, monday 16-May-22 1
Manvi
#WWIExclusives: Bridgerton Actor Charithra Chandran on How Indian Culture Was Represented in Season 2
Manvi, The 13 May, 2022 at 15:24

Hey Lovelies!💕 Are you a Bridgerton fan? Do you also fantasise about a fairylike and a regal wedding? To all the Bridgerton fans out there and the brides-to-be who wish to have a whimsical wedding,...

Sushma, tuesday 17-May-22 5
T
Best locations in India to get married
Tara, The 16 May, 2022 at 12:27

I’m looking for this for a friend. She likes everything fancy and grand. Can you suggest some good locations

Anita, wednesday 18-May-22 2 13
M
How is this saree for reception?
Muskan, The 6 May, 2022 at 18:13

I really like the overall look. The saree colour and pattern is amazing and the jewellery and bun is going well with the look. How about going for similar look for the reception ceremony?

Tara, monday 9-May-22 1
A
Diy solution for longer hair?
Anita, The 6 May, 2022 at 13:11

Is there a home solution that can help me grow my hair fast? 😄

Tara, friday 6-May-22 1
Manvi
WeddingWire India Introduces #ShaadiKiTaiyari Aasaan Hai!
Manvi, The 5 May, 2022 at 11:30

Hey Community Members!😀 We got multiple ways to make your wedding planning journey smooth and easy! Because we believe that wedding planning is easy as long as you know how to download the WWI app....

Manvi, wednesday 18-May-22 14
T
Best places in Shimla for Pre wedding?
Tara, The 6 May, 2022 at 11:12

We are planning to do our pre wedding shoot in Shimla. What are the famous locations and attractions where can do the shoot?

Tara, friday 6-May-22 3
Gaurika
Our Sangeet night Pictures! 💖
Gaurika, The 28 April, 2022 at 14:32

Our Sangeet evening was full of food, spirits, music and dance to celebrate the union of our families and close friends. I wore a gorgeous lehenga by Rimple and Harpreet. The makeup was taken care by...

Mrunal, wednesday 1-Jun-22 6
V
Pool side venues for bachelorette
Varsha, The 2 May, 2022 at 14:24

Hi, please help me with a bunch of pool side venues in Gurgaon or Delhi

Tara, friday 6-May-22 4
V
Looking for a makeup artist in Lucknow
Varsha, The 4 May, 2022 at 15:24

Any suggestions guys?

Tara, friday 6-May-22 5

Groups