Satrupa

Agartala, West Tripura · From September of 2020

• Just Said Yes

Happily married 🎉

21 February, 2021

1131days 17hours

Surbhi commented on my wall:

1115 days ago

Hey Y'all Community Members!!! Looking for Insta worthy WEDDING HASHTAGS for your big day? 😍 We have got you covered with a bunch of trendy and quirky suggestions! What do you need to do? 🤔Shoot a post under the 'Do It Yourself' category and we will help you with the coolest wedding hashtags!!! 😎

1140 days ago

VALENTINES CONTEST IS LIVE!!! :D We believe that love is not bound to a place or just a person. Love prevails in families, friends, siblings, pets, and anything that makes you happy. This Valentine's day, push the boundaries with us! Share a picture with a sweet memory of a person whose love makes you feel grateful. 6 lucky winners stand a chance to win exciting hampers from WWI. SEARCH: 'Are you Ready For Valentine's clock?' on WeddingWire India community and participate!! What are you waiting for? Participate and stand a chance to win the MEGA PRIZE!!!

1149 days ago

Valentine's Day is around the corner and we can’t keep calm!!! How are you planning to celebrate this day? Are you getting married on 14th February? Or, planning to celebrate your marriage anniversary on the day of love? If yes, then reach out to us on Ssachdeva@weddingwire.in and we would love to FEATURE your love story on our Social media!! <3

1206 days ago

We'd like to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community! We're so happy to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. Inspire other brides and grooms with your ideas and seek our help with wherever you are on your wedding planning journey. Looking forward to see you unlock all the badges and become a Wedding Wizard in no time! :)

Groups

Inspiration